TeamSubGoPoof Show full post »
goodtunes1978
memory minus marijuana ??
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Even with a deferred prosecution, it still shows up on a background check. It means you were never convicted and the case was dropped.
What does show on your record still is that at some point there was evidence and charges were at some point filed.
You have to file with the state court for expunging those records.

I still need to do this for some other things in Florida from when I was younger.
Quote 0 0
Mr Wiggles
here in ohio we can go to

https://www.dps.state.oh.us/netsys/netdb/ENGLISH/LKUPX.asp

its a unofficial copy tho.
Quote 0 0
PHATRAX
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
Even with a deferred prosecution, it still shows up on a background check. It means you were never convicted and the case was dropped.
What does show on your record still is that at some point there was evidence and charges were at some point filed.

I still need to do this for some other things in Florida from when I was younger.
You are 100% correct in the state of Florida. In addition it is a one per life time deal.
Quote 0 0
PHATRAX
Quote:
Originally posted by PHATRAX:
check this site out It should answer all your questions.When in doubt always contact a lawyer licensed to practice law in your state.
http://www.acjic.alabama.gov/citizens.cfm
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Quote:
Quote:
quote:

You are 100% correct in the state of Florida. In addition it is a one per life time deal.
I have three that shouldn't be on my record anymore. One was a deferred prosecution when i was real young. The other two were -all charges dropped due to lack of evidence, edjudication withheld-.
Can you seriously only get one thing expunged from your record? that's bojacked. guess i gotta pick which one. Because they both showed up when a former employer did a pre-employment background check, from out of state if that made a difference.
It's just not easy to get case reports and expungement when you live 1000miles out of state
Quote 0 0
PHATRAX
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:

I have three that shouldn't be on my record anymore. One was a deferred prosecution when i was real young. The other two were -all charges dropped due to lack of evidence, edjudication withheld-.
Can you seriously only get one thing expunged from your record? that's bojacked. guess i gotta pick which one. Because they both showed up when a former employer did a pre-employment background check, from out of state if that made a difference.
It's just not easy to get case reports and expungement when you live 1000miles out of state
You should be able to wrap them together! Contact the County of conviction and ask the clerk of the court for the appropriate expungment paper work. You will then have to submit that to the FDLE along with a check for $75.00 any questions talk to a Lawyer. But if it is non-felony bs you can save yourself a ton of cash. If in doubt talk to an attorney,intial consulatation is usually free. Good Luck
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
non-felony stuff. i was just afraid i could only do one thing by what you'd mentioned. but if i can bundle them, that'd be great. I was afraid i'd have to take a trip to alachua co. just to handle this.
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
*cough*QuitDoingIllegal*****cough*
Quote 0 0
PHATRAX
Quote:
non-felony stuff. i was just afraid i could only do one thing by what you'd mentioned. but if i can bundle them, that'd be great. I was afraid i'd have to take a trip to alachua co. just to handle this.
No you should be fine. Just contact the clerk of the court for the paperwork in alachua county. you may be able to download it from the alachua county clerk of the court website. There are some offenses that cannot be expunged that will be listed in the paperwork, mainly anything involving a firearm weapon domestic violence etc.. fill out the application along with fingerprints and the 75.00 fee and within a few weeks it should go away!! Good Luck! Any questions contact a criminal defense attorney in gainesville.HERE IS THE LINK http://www.alachuaclerk.org/forms/ExpungementSealingInstructions.pdf

[ 11-15-2009, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: PHATRAX ]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy