Miiller Aaron
Just got a termlab the other day.

We tested a vehicle before we found out that we could update the software. I thought that termlab would tell you, your peak frequency instead it looks like you have to guess it. I see where it shows my peak but on the grid there is no exact measurement. How am i suppose to know my exact frequency to play?

Quote 0 0
ARMED
sine sweep
Quote 0 0
addiction2bass
about to say... to find your peak... ya got the meter.... just start playing some test tones and look for the loudest note...
Quote 0 0
Skip01
yehhh its not that hard...as the others have said play a sweep and than burp where u see it peaked on that tone...or just try all diff tones...i mean u have a Termlab
Quote 0 0
kvnatv
make sure u test with a sealed box otherwise the meter will show the peak frequency of the box, i suggest get a seal box and do a sweep from 20-70 most vehicels peak is between thoes notes
Quote 0 0
ARMED
sealed????for what????

do it on whatever box you have....
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
first you should click on "tools" at the top of the window, then go to "display options". click on "show numeric data window". that window will a section called "fs max", that is your peak frequency. i suggest playing a sweep at medium volume, then go to full tilt, and burp that frequency, and the next 2 or 3 up. your frequency will change when more power is applied. good luck, and if you have any other questions feel free to send me a pm.
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
wish i had my tp now
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy