llaudio2002
I was wondering how u would go about getting a car audio company to sponsor u?
Quote 0 0
ImmortalSPL
win
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
Send nekkid pictures to the manufacuter---works everytime.

Do a search--this is discussed every so often. In summary---you have to bring more value to the manufacturer than the value of the product he is giving you. Can you do that (and just having stickers on a car doesn't do it)?

Also---in building a system---the cheapest part of the entire process is the equipment. The supplies to do the build are far in excess of the equipment. So unless you get sponsored by Home Depot and Select Products---expect to still spend a HUGE sum of money.
Quote 0 0
quad box
email me i am working on 2006 stuff now
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy Jones:
Send nekkid pictures to the manufacuter---works everytime.

Do a search--this is discussed every so often. In summary---you have to bring more value to the manufacturer than the value of the product he is giving you. Can you do that (and just having stickers on a car doesn't do it)?

Also---in building a system---the cheapest part of the entire process is the equipment. The supplies to do the build are far in excess of the equipment. So unless you get sponsored by Home Depot and Select Products---expect to still spend a HUGE sum of money.
so so true....just this past season i've added it up i've spent close to 6 grand just in materials, wood resin vinyl etc etc

the new setup has about half of that in subs and amps...

but if your not winning finals or setting records mosre than likely you won't get a sponsership, you gotta look at it from a companies point of view.

If you can't get loud on your own, why would you want to put your equipment in a quiet car...looks bad on the company ya know?

but call up some companies and talk to them, alot of them have competitor discounts
Quote 0 0
snoopdan
You can get small shops to sponsor you to an extent. Some shops need the good press

Theres also the instance if you are going to alot of shows, and getting 2nd or 3rd in alot of catagories....then the point of being sponsored is to show that with new equipemnt from a sponsor, you get higher trophies in your class showing an improvement with new equipment. Mind you not every company thinks like this, just some who are more customer / end user orientated. Some manufactures could care less about what happens in the lanes or at shows...as long as bubba man buys their crap at circuit city.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Yes, please do a search.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy