zimsoundz
Well, my weekend was pretty sh1te ! i managed to leave a coupld db's back in england ! then had a few niggly problems in france, then it just went wrong

I lost in the finals, by managing to kill 2 out of my 3 99's....man, i feel like an idiot ! oh well, at least they'll all be reconed now. i only have my spare 99 left in the van which is working ! it should have been doing 166ish...not battling to get 164 !!!!!!

on the way back home this morning, one of the trailer tyres decided it didnt fancy returning, so it vandalised itself, along with 2 mudguards...meh !

i also *misplaced* my bank debit card, so i'm on a money saving period at the moment !

Needless to say, there were some amusing parts to the trip.....i honeslty don't know how i didn't see this wall when i was parking up in the service station...no damage was done, and we all pissed ourselves laughing :

and who doubted we would get my 4x4 through the little doors...pah, we had at least 20mm either side

Thanks to everyone who's helped me out this season, in particular mark for the amps.... and especially my girlfriend, who put up with me being pi55ed off all the way back !

Gord !

TEAM UK - Lets make 2007 louder !

[ 11-27-2006, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: zimsoundz ]
Quote 0 0
Chmielewski
OMG......... u
Quote 0 0
zimsoundz
the wheel susupension was no problem, that was just my **** welding hehe....! we'll be back for sinsheim !
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Sounds like a crap deal G...

just glad you made it home safe though!
Quote 0 0
Mr Bump
Atleast you had problems on the way home, our trailer nearly lost a wheel on the way there!!

Stop whinging
Quote 0 0
kleuvert
Thats pritty su.cks Gordon. Sorry that i wasn't there.
Quote 0 0
Polo Du Var
Sorry for you man.....

no luck on this week end!!!!
Quote 0 0
TRENDSETTER
Sorry about your misfortune gordon I know how you feel!!
Quote 0 0
bubgoesboom
Sorry for your misfortune..
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
sorry for the bad luck gordon! glad you made it there and home safely
Quote 0 0
Uzzio
Next time will be better Gordon!!!

You car gave me inspiration, and i'm gonna build the rear wheels as you did
Quote 0 0
RFKANGOO
Quote:
Originally posted by Uzzio:
Next time will be better Gordon!!!

You car gave me inspiration, and i'm gonna build the rear wheels as you did
you better not do that
they will break
you better build like the dutch repaired it (or who was it ??) after it breaks haha
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy