ssluke
does anyone know how finals will work , will there be individual winners and each class and then each winner goes against the other winner of the other locations?? , I herd the 3x is a qualifier for the 4x

does anyone know whats happening , or does wayne have an answer to this ??
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
reginonals is on saturday, you qualify and find a winner for each class at that location.

Sunday the winners compete to find a N American Champ and a Euro champ, then they compete for the World Champ
Quote 0 0
ssluke
so each location dayton.daytona will be a regional ??
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
correct
Quote 0 0
ssluke
gotcha sounds good , just didnt know how the 2 shows would work
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Yes this finals thing needs to get figured out ASAP.
I have heard straight from a certified db drag judge that you can only compete in either the 3x or the 4x & can not do both. So if that is the case what is honestly going on???
Needs to be address asap because the payment cutoff is coming up next Thursday I believe.
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
waddahya mean payment is next thursday. I thought you could pay in person for the final registration???
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
You may compete in the 3x or the 4x and both if you like. 7x weekend potential. 4x must be paid in advance through your invitation. The 3x can be paid in advance as well only if you got an invite to the 4x. otherwise you can pay at the event for the 3x whether its all you do or if its along with the 4x.
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
so each location dayton.daytona will be a regional ??
No Regionals was a few months ago. The 3X is just a show for any and every one
Quote 0 0
ssluke
would be nice to know exactly whats going on
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
the show on saturday am to late pm is a 3x show and then qualifying is late saturday then sunday
Quote 0 0
ssluke
yes but as far as it goes with both locations are they going to be linked or wil their be individual winners for both locations
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
i beleave that for finals that it will be the highest score from both locations is the winner .
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
No matter how it works, you should just plan on doing your thing round after round like any other event.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy