bassjunkie
For the whole week now i have been in talks to trade my 1991 Blazer for a 1978 dodge short box. Sold my system and all. 2day my friend was suppose to drive up with me and do the final talks to get it and he sleeps in. Would you be pi$$ed like i am? The vehicles in his name yet just so you know. He told me 4 days ago show up at his house at 10:00 am friday. Go up there with hardly any gas and no money to put gas in and he sleeps in. Man am i angry. We even talked about this last night.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Good friends are hard to come by..........reliable friends even harder to come by. Next time he needs your help....payback time!!!!
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
punch him in the ****?
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
sounds like a pretty ****ty trade unless the truck is in damn good shape or your Blazer is a bucket
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Quote:
Originally posted by Loudcav:
sounds like a pretty ****ty trade unless the truck is in damn good shape or your Blazer is a bucket
I just know how to work on older dodge vehivles. The blazer has its problems and i HATE working on a vehicle that you can barely get a penny in the engine bay, so imagine havig to work on it. The dodge hasa v8 and 3 times the elbow room under the hood.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy