petis
Hello. I can put HU to left side? I have this season back but for new sesons i Ask its OK or not. Thanks

Quote 0 0
murilo
My HU was there, without any box or cover
Quote 0 0
Lawaetz
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
Just remember this is not legal in Street (rule 6-8e)
If your car dont have a radio and therefor no place for the radio, you must buy one of those panels (like in the picture in the first post) and mount it in your car.

Please note that street rules will be enforced more strict this year, meaning no radios that are not fully mountet anymore...
So make sure your headunit is fully mountet into the panel

As the panda dont have a place for a headunit originally, you can place the radio at either side of the car, as long as no other rules are violated.
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Quote:
Originally posted by Lawaetz:
Quote:
quote:
If your car dont have a radio and therefor no place for the radio, you must buy one of those panels (like in the picture in the first post) and mount it in your car.

Please note that street rules will be enforced more strict this year, meaning no radios that are not fully mountet anymore...

As the panda dont have a place for a headunit originally, you can place the radio at either side of the car, as long as no other rules are violated.
like Jorgen said... 100%
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by Lawaetz:
Quote:
quote:

Well, buying a cover for the HU will not make it "completely into the dash of the vehicle", considering you can't stick the HU into the dash of that thing. My HU is outside now, anyway.
Quote 0 0
petis
OK, Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy