team shocker joe
Quote:
Originally posted by info giver:
i might hafta come out and watch this one
ask your mom if she will let you come and play

joe
Quote 0 0
team shocker joe
one week away, and jay, you gotta bring the TT.

joe
Quote 0 0
Team Shocker JaysTT
I think I can make it Will Shocker Mike Be there so I can atleast say HI to him? Think anyone might want to buy my shocker 3 12 down there if I bring it?

Jay
Quote 0 0
team shocker joe
mike is supposed to be there, and there is always interest in shockers
Quote 0 0
team shocker joe
we got the trophies in, its all starting to come together. 5 more days!!!!!!

joe
Quote 0 0
Team Shocker JaysTT
Yea I will get down there It would be nice to see JP and MA and a few others. Plus Teddy and his Wife who I enjoyed talking to at the Civic show. Do I get a special VIP Show off spot for the car? I can assist with anything. I hope I can get it to finals for the bass race

Jay
Quote 0 0
Team Shocker JaysTT
Well I guess this is a good time to see if anyone wants a copy of the 3 Dirty little Bikini Contests I video taped this summer? One is from Glass City Superfest One from Milian Dragway Hustler Bikini Contest (Someone gets Naked) and then the best of all. MUSIC MASTERS BIKINI? CONTEST? well it was more of a strip show actually! haha The DVD turned out really good. I added some good music into it and took my time editing it. Its about 1.5 hrs long and has a slide show of some naked girls also! I was thinking of selling them for 2 bucks each just to cover my costs of the disc and a little of my time to do it. Or should I Make a nice label for the disc for 3 bucks a piece? hehe

Either way Let me know who wants one. You wont be dissapointed at all. All were great up front footage with no BS! Thanks TeamUrbanARTFX Spinner for tapein the MusicMasters Show it was awesome!!!! Remember this thing is very R rated!
Like MA17 Post em so I can keep up on copies. I have about 15 made so far. ITs gunna be hot hot hot once you guys see it!

Later

Jay
Quote 0 0
Team CANUSA loud - Jason
so is this $20 to get in then $20 for db drag also?
Quote 0 0
sensai
hey jay when did you redo your trunk?
Quote 0 0
team shocker joe
20 dollars to enter the car show, 20 dollars to enter the db drag, 40 if you wanna enter both, free to the public to watch.

joe
Quote 0 0
Team Shocker JaysTT
The week after the Civic Audio Show I got a fiberglass box and retired again lol Made it look pretty for the dub show at cobo. Took Best Audi in class and 3rd in 2 dr mild which there was some HEAVY compeition in that class! Very happy to walk out of there with 2 trophies and 100 dollars too bad I spend about 400 to prep for the show lol

Jason
Quote 0 0
team shocker joe
i cant wait the see the audi in person.

well see you there bro. come rollin about 20 cars deep.
Quote 0 0
team shocker joe
ok guys just a few more days, i was out there last night for a meeting that we had. we are having a trailer grill brought in that is doing chicken dinners, we have venders, with hotdogs, hamburgers, lemonade, hubcap express is giving away rims, spinners, tires,. there hauling a semi trailer that opens up into a sound stage for the music festival, and the courts are ready for the 3 on 3. in all there will be about 10 venders, this thing is getting HUGE, i need everyones support to make this show a success, and if it all goes well, next year will be even bigger and better.

so who is gonna show?????

joe
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy