sensai
Some reason today while I was doing some testing my hu would shut off and then come right back on. So I pulled it and checked all the wires at the hu while it was playing, didnt shut off.... wiggled all wires at the brain, still didnt shut off, played system with no bass, didnt shut off, as soon as i turn on the subs bitch cuts off. so i check voltage at hu 14.4 no subs 13.9 subs on, check voltage at the brain, 14.4 no subs 13.5 subs on. at 13.5 that bish shouldnt be cutting out, is there something im missing, bish only cuts off when subs are on and chit gets to moving

i checked every single connection and they are all good.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Maybe the wire is partially broken inside the insulation going to the head unit. It can carry voltage but under a load it fails. Try wiring the head unit directly to the battery. Make sure any splices are good as well as the ground.
Quote 0 0
sensai
thanks for the help tek but i found the issue. My battery terminal has come loose and that was the issue. One i took a wrench to it and made it tight, i am having no issues at all now. Thanks again tho
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Excellent!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy