Wayne Harris
I deleted a long thread that was inappropriate. Sorry.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
Good work #2
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
^ Somewhere on this forum is a real lodge member that would love to meet your acquaintance just to slap some etiquette into your ass.

Just saying.

[ 02-28-2011, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: deaf tones ]
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
Post script - this thread sucks.
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
Quote:
Originally posted by deaf tones:
^ Somewhere on this forum is a real lodge member that would love to meet your acquaintance just to slap some etiquette into your ass.

Just saying.
And what do you mean by this hm? Cause i would love a explanation. Shouldnt talk for other people, that can get things messed up in the telephone game.

And if a true lodge member, told another person they wanna slap a fellow member, well... they arent true brothers, and should be ashamed of themselves. pitty.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
What he is saying is that you are not a true lodge member, not a TPOT OG, and that he hopes one of the OGs gives you a good pimp slap if they see you.
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
Actually I am a true lodge member, and thats fine if u think im not a tpot "og".

Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Im thinking there probably a long line of true lodge members and non lodge members willing to slap the **** out of you. More would join if they saw your crap on here.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Agreed
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
My crap on here? lol

Funny, and what have i done wrong here?

Wayne made me a mod to help with the OT. Rather then being a jerk about posts that shouldnt be there, ive contacted the people to let them know they should stop, and changed posts too not reflect the orig. post that was made, that was offensive / against rules. Only thing ive done lately, so if there's a issue, then wayne can take it away, thats fine.

Maybe if mod's werent involved with the conflicts and did their job, wayne wouldnt had to ask for help keeping the forums cleaned up?

and about the lodge members slapping another, i would LOVE for a actual brother come forward an speak of this.
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Quote:
Originally posted by ---Navi---:
x2
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy