Hihihihoho
So I got 2 12" Alpine SWX 1243D subs in my car. The other day as usual, I park my car outside because my parents park in the garage... I lock my doors and check them every night. So, last week a wake up in the morning, and I need my jacket out of my trunk so I go outside and see my car vandalized. I go and open my trunk, and guess what? My subs are sitting there... with about 30 holes in each of them. Some of the holes are pen sized, and the other ones it seems as someone took a knife to them. And on top of that, my car is key scratched, my door mirrors knocked off and hanging there. I just sat there for like 10 minutes... staring at my car. It really sucked, and now I'm in the hole quite a bit of cash...
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by Hihihihoho:
So I got 2 12" Alpine SWX 1243D subs in my car. The other day as usual, I park my car outside because my parents park in the garage... I lock my doors and check them every night. So, last week a wake up in the morning, and I need my jacket out of my trunk so I go outside and see my car vandalized. I go and open my trunk, and guess what? My subs are sitting there... with about 30 holes in each of them. Some of the holes are pen sized, and the other ones it seems as someone took a knife to them. And on top of that, my car is key scratched, my door mirrors knocked off and hanging there. I just sat there for like 10 minutes... staring at my car. It really sucked, and now I'm in the hole quite a bit of cash...
that sucks bro, has to have been someone that knew what you had, where you lived, and held a grudge?
Quote 0 0
Hihihihoho
yeh, I guess so... I'm just trying to figure out how they got into my trunk
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Sorry to hear

Quote:
Originally posted by Hihihihoho:
I lock my doors and check them every night.
Alarm with pager either audible to scare them off or silent to catch them in the act
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
alarms are a must buddie, that or a couple big dogs, and an alarm. thats even better. I would be checking close to home on that one though sounds like someone that knows you....and dont like you.......set a trap!!!!! See what rat bastid turns up........
Quote 0 0
Hihihihoho
Ill set some bear traps in the lawn everynight
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
http://www.tvproducts4less.com/driveway-patrol.html?c=1&kw=driveway%20patrol
Quote 0 0
Hihihihoho
Thanks, I might have to get that
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Dam bro, it really sounds like someone or an X that has it in for ya. sorry to hear the bad news.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy