Ryan Autry
Here is the setup in question...
http://fresnoracing.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18329

In the SuperStreet 5+ class, are we allowed to have the amplifiers, batteries, and capacitors where the factory front passenger seat would
be? The seat won't be in during competition.
If not, can they be in front of the seat on the floorboard? I don't have room anywhere behind the b-pillars for the amplifiers or batteries.

After this competition... the amplifiers will be in an amp rack behind the front seats, BUT in front of the b-pillars. If all of the above is not doable, what class does that put us in?

Can we use speaker box carpet for carpet on the floor? I can't get OEM carpet by Sunday.

One more question, we're building a center console in the car, if I'm right we're ok for SS 5+ to build one as long as it doesn't displace
more than 2 cu^ft. Now, is that an internal or external number

Thanks for the help people.
Quote 0 0
boommerextreme
In the SuperStreet 5+ class, are we allowed to have the amplifiers, batteries, and capacitors where the factory front passenger seat would
be? The seat won't be in during competition.
If not, can they be in front of the seat on the floorboard? I don't have room anywhere behind the b-pillars for the amplifiers or batteries.
I dont belive so
what class does that put us in? Monster
Can we use speaker box carpet for carpet on the floor? Should be ok
long as it doesn't displace more than 2 cu^ft. Good question
Quote 0 0
SPL2000
that would be the Super Street 31+ No Wall Class.

lol
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
gonna be ready by sunday?!

i'm itching to get a test listen

**edit...sorry I couldn't answer your questions. roll out there 30 minutes early and let doug have a peek. i'm sure he shouldn't have any major problems with it. He might be able to give some pointers to make it legit...considering it's only a 1x & probably only two other competitors in that class (mcclelland & a yellow van)**

[ 08-27-2005, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: deaf tones ]
Quote 0 0
Ryan Autry
Quote:
Originally posted by deaf tones:
gonna be ready by sunday?!

i'm itching to get a test listen

**edit...sorry I couldn't answer your questions. roll out there 30 minutes early and let doug have a peek. i'm sure he shouldn't have any major problems with it. He might be able to give some pointers to make it legit...considering it's only a 1x & probably only two other competitors in that class (mcclelland & a yellow van)**
it'll be ready.

Doug won't be there Sunday. Unfortunatly...

But I'll ask the judge early.

Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy