Team Prodigy Mike
What ever happend to the points champion? I was just thinking. It would be nice to have one awarded. Then there might be a reason to go to more shows. I was just wondering about it.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
In 2007 I worked hard to be in the top 3 in the US points after knowing they awarded top 3 the previous year.

After not getting anything, I asked Wayne about it and he said he couldn't do it because he had too much invested in trophies since he started doing multiple locations.
Quote 0 0
jcarnes2
more and more seems to disappear
Quote 0 0
Street Dreams CC
I thought supporting manufacturers paid for the trophies. Besides all the fees to have the events......
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
Quote:
Originally posted by Street Dreams CC:
I thought supporting manufacturers paid for the trophies. Besides all the fees to have the events......
nah he just pockets the hundreds of dollars each person has to pay. lol
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Last year after speding thousands of dollars in entry fees I was the north american points champion and didnt even get a mention at finals. this year 75 points and thats it! Wayne I spent waaaaay more on entrance fees than any jacket or trophy would have cost, thanks for your undieing support to us competitors..................
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
Last year after speding thousands of dollars in entry fees I was the north american points champion and didnt even get a mention at finals. this year 75 points and thats it! Wayne I spent waaaaay more on entrance fees than any jacket or trophy would have cost, thanks for your undieing support to us competitors..................
Here you go Steve
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Its empty at least photo shop some of that good canadian beer in there.....hahahhahaha
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Steve even though it's empty it's more than you got from Wayne.
Quote 0 0
murilo
Yes Steve, don't be too picky.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Lol
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
I won what was supposed to be the points championship in 08 (the year of the worst gas prices in history) and got jack **** for my efforts.

You would think something would be awarded to competitors that go above and beyond the 75 point minimum. Nothing much, maybe a trophy, a jacket, a mention at finals, a fricking certificate? NOPE!

Instead we get charged a minimum of $250 to compete at finals, thats if the rules aren't changed at the last minute that would prevent someone from being eligible after aquiring 120+ points and 4 certified scores and have the top certified in the U.S. in your class.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why DB DRAG RACING IS DEAD. Who in the hell is going to put up with this **** year in and year out?
Quote 0 0
Team Aftermath - Josh
Word.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
ahhemmm.......raises hand,"US!"
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy