BIG OL MEAT
If you drink a lot of coffee while it's hot and you do it all day long, can it make it burn when you pee? I mean will it heat your urnine up?
Quote 0 0
Mike Fallon
No. It might increase your core temp by a few tenths of a degree but then your body will do what it can to drop it before you overheat
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
that's about all I do at work somedays... it don't make it burn when you pee, something else does
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
If it burns when you pee you should go see a doc about an STD. But all the coffee would make your body act like the chic in your avatar.
Quote 0 0
Double D
Burn while you pee? uh oh!
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
The chick in your avatar looks like she hits her head on the faucet.

Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
joo gostuh gh0n
Quote 0 0
BIG OL MEAT
I don't want to get teh aidz again.
Quote 0 0
deafy
lawl. -1 for serious answers.
Quote 0 0
BIG OL MEAT
I think it can heat up. So that way I can have another excuse not to get an STD test. I'll drink coffee everyday so when it burns when I pee......I'll just say it's the coffee. Denial FTW
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
if you got the ghon...i heard you gotta hit it with a rubber mallet on a piece of wood to get the stuff out
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
I can speak with authoritah in this thread for i r teh all day drinker of coffee. [yes], I've experienced noticeably warmer urine. it has its benefits, though, my bathroom smells like a coffee house.
Quote 0 0
coffee cup the balls?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
if you got the ghon...i heard you gotta hit it with a rubber mallet on a piece of wood to get the stuff out
i think that's the "clap"
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy