David Elias
Hi, iam looking for a termlab, but the problem is that i am from Mexico and i dont know anyone that sells a termlab here in mexico, soo what can i do to get one?
also i prefer a used termlab that works fine and have the bassrace competition mode because i am staring my car audio shop and i dont really have much money right now.
I hope someone can help me to get one

Greetings From Mexico
Quote 0 0
jerry82
Well, Elias...
I'll tell you who can help you...
And you Know him very well.

Go with Marco Carranza, he is the president here in Mexico and he can help you a lot.
And it's near to the city you live,(too much jaja)

Here in the section of promoter info, is the info that you need
http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialagent.asp?RepID1=17&Method=1

Well, I hope that the info can help you

=D
Gera Sanjuanero
Quote 0 0
David Elias
Yes, i had seen Marco Carranza a few times, but i had never talk with him about buying a sensor because i was not really interested on buying one until now

And i was thinking on buying one using this web page but it seems kind of complicated especially the shiping thing

Thanks for the info especially the telephone number
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
David,

Thanks for your interest in Term-LAB. We ship globally almost every day. We ship via FEDEX Intl Express. This will take 1-2 days to get to Mexico.

Thanks for your business.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
David Elias
Thanks for Answering Wayne

So its secure to buy the term-lab on the webpage and it will be shiped to Mexico with any extra cost?
it dosent matter on wich state i live? because 1-2 days seems too fast.

Greetings
And sorry for my bad english i hope you can understand what iam trying to say.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
David,

It is no problem to ship to Mexico. Our website is secure. If you prefer to order by phone, please call the office on Monday at 512-377-1055.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy