over kill
I want to creat a LCD dispaly for all my fuseds in my stero system I plan on fusing everything so nothing blows so I would like to make a display so I could see what fuse blew with out having to check every fuse to see what wrong I just can look at my display an it will tell me?

I thought about using those little blue lights to indicate each fuse when the fuse pops the light goes out. And i will know which one it was becuase I would have each light labeled?

Any one know how can I make this happen?
Quote 0 0
deenda
if you want to spend a bunch of money you could use a plc and an lcd touch screen, but i doubt thats the case so you might want to stick to the led idea and have whatever plate you mount them on engraved or use a p-touch or something like that to label it
Quote 0 0
[meph]
easy as running a small wire in parallel (before or after the fuse, but not across), and tossing an led in there.. once the fuse blows, no power passes and since the led draws power from the same system it will turn off....
Quote 0 0
over kill
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by [meph]:
easy as running a small wire in parallel (before or after the fuse, but not across), and tossing an led in there.. once the fuse blows, no power passes and since the led draws power from the same system it will turn off....

What exactley am I running in parrallel?

So thats it run one little wire before or after the fuse to the LED light and the LED light will glow and then that fuse pops out goes the light?

I thought there would be more involved?

OK now theres 2 wires for the led light what wires connect to what or does it matter?

Like in this pic?

Quote 0 0
over kill
Originally posted by over kill:

What exactley am I running in parrallel?

So thats it run one little wire before or after the fuse to the LED light and the LED light will glow and then that fuse pops out goes the light?

I thought there would be more involved?

OK now theres 2 wires for the led light what wires connect to what or does it matter?

Like in this link

LED
Quote 0 0
Goodspeed98
a bunch of money you could use a plc and an lcd touch screen, but i doubt thats the case so you might want to stick to the led idea and have whatever plate you mount them on engraved or use a p-touch or something like that to label it
for http://www.leldightsworld.com have some lcd display and pro.staff may helpful
Quote 0 0
silverdew
LCD digital display monitors can be hung in any number of ways,Installing an LCD electronic display monitor will enhance the reception environment, promote facilities and add a revenue stream through extra sales. But don't forget to protect the LCD screen with LCD enclosures, produced from steel, these robust units offer all the safety the devices need in this environment.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
most led's don't run on 12v. they are usually around 3V
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy