imported_wizarto
I was able to successfully install the term-lab on my desktop. I get this Missing File error message AFTER installing it on my laptop (Windows 7): A required configuration file is missing. Please re-install Term-LAB. I tried re-installing it, but I keep getting the same message. Please help!!!! I'm not sure how to resolve this problem. Anyone, get the same error & what's the solution? Thanks in advance.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Are you using Term-LAB 2010 (or 2011)?
Is this a new Term-LAB?

If so, you can follow the instructions below. If you are using old software you will need to upgrade to the latest version of Term-LAB as the old software is not compatible with Windows 7.

== TL 2010 Troubleshooting ==

1. Disconnect Term-LAB from the computer.
2. Uninstall Term-LAB
3. Uninstall Instacal for Windows
4. Reboot
5. Download the FULL version of Term-LAB from http://www.termpro.com/term-lab/download.asp and SAVE this file to your desktop.
6. Run the Term-LAB software update you just saved to your desktop.
7. Make sure you do not receive ANY errors.
8. When the installation is complete, reboot your computer.
9. Attach Term-LAB to your computer. Make sure the green "Status" LED is on.
10. Run Instacal (Start / All Programs / Measurment Computing / Instacal)
11. Instacal should detect the Term-LAB system. You should see "Term-LAB USB" in the board list.
12. Exit Instacal
13. Run Term-LAB
14. Enter your serial number if registration is required.

If you receive any error messages, you must email me the following...

1. What OS are you running?
2. What are you doing when the error appears?
3. What does the error message say (exactly)?
4. What is the serial number on the bottom of your white interface box? If there is no serial number, what is the serial number that was emailed to you when you purchased your upgrade.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
warlord
Hi wayne, i have a new computer with windows 7, the termlab i bought came with a cd that wont work in my new laptop, need help pleease
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
You can order a new version of the software at http://www.termpro.com/storefront/software.asp
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy