TeamSubGoPoof
We were in the shop working building duct work this morning and I start hearing something crying. Like it sounds like its dying.

I'm like WTF so I walk into our pasture and my big black lab has this thing in its mouth walking around with it.

I get my dog to let her go then I pick her up and shes scared but seems to be fine except for a few scratches

After getting blood all over me and pissed on I called the game warden to come take it but I felt like I did something good

Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie

MAX will pay
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
shoulda ate those back straps they are really tender when they are that age...... dude you gave away food!!!!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
cool bench! is it the swingy kind? looks comfortable
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
shoulda ate those back straps they are really tender when they are that age...... dude you gave away food!!!!
^this!!!! they taste the best in their first year.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
That kindness will come back to you 2x's my friend. and yes...... you did do something good!
Quote 0 0
PHATRAX
Just a piece of advice never touch a fawn. Once your scent is on it the mother will abandon it. That deer will be easy pickings if it makes it on it's own. The best thing to do is scare them off or veal cutlets.

Phatrax
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Well it didn't matter anyway. We took it to the game wardens house. He has this huge back yard. He said while they were gone to get meds for it, it died
Quote 0 0
Notloudenuf
Please change thread title to "I murdered a deer!!!"
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
wasted food.............that is a sin!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by Notloudenuf:
Please change thread title to "I murdered a deer!!!"
My dogs would have killed her if I wouldn't have picked her up, You can't make me feel bad about it lol
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Wasted Dog Food....................I bet the vet ate it......
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy