tijae
i like it over here better than the bs at smd where some people imo act like bi i was a member over there but there rules is crazy anyone go though the bs too
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
There was a thread like a month ago about the same thing lol
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
were you banned for the inability to speak english?
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
probably e-thuggery
Quote 0 0
tijae
no my ip address was a problem
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
Yup. Meade denies it, but I got banned cause one of his "homies" > forum mod squad made some comments in a thread and it ended up him saying something about my "momma" and i said "your mom" and the Mod got mad and nerd raged and banned me. And i talked to Steve about it, and he just laughed and said i should of just ignored it an said nothing. LOL it's a joke.

who cares, TP is better funny how he denies it and wont login too admin panel an see sup. or just be like hey bro, i known u since back in the day from the RF forum's. but thats fine. Show's the true colors.

Lotto winners change when they win, turn into assholes. Seems it isnt much different when u get a lil fame from some wanna be kid's on the interwebz.
Quote 0 0
info giver
Quote:
Originally posted by joshua_in_michigan:
Yup. Meade denies it, but I got banned cause one of his "homies" > forum mod squad made some comments in a thread and it ended up him saying something about my "momma" and i said "your mom" and the Mod got mad and nerd raged and banned me. And i talked to Steve about it, and he just laughed and said i should of just ignored it an said nothing. LOL it's a joke.

who cares, TP is better funny how he denies it and wont login too admin panel an see sup. or just be like hey bro, i known u since back in the day from the RF forum's. but thats fine. Show's the true colors.

Lotto winners change when they win, turn into assholes. Seems it isnt much different when u get a lil fame from some wanna be kid's on the interwebz.
bashing someone who promotes the industry...good idea
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
Wasn't bashing. Just think that as a professional, as he want's to be, and whatever else. U'd think that it would of went down different.
Quote 0 0
info giver
so u trolled and got banned LOLUMADBRO
Quote 0 0
info giver
Quote:
Originally posted by joshua_in_michigan:

call out on his wanna be kid's on the interwebz, he's a youtube partner and makes some fat cash for it
Quote 0 0
joshua_in_michigan
No I am not mad. I am mad at how it was handled, yes. And it seem's that if your not on the wagon over there, ur not welcomed. /shruggs Oh well.
Quote 0 0
tijae
thats true some pf the mods do a lot of slimy stuff too the members and its cool but it a ban if you stand up for yourself esp kandiman
Quote 0 0
JordyO
This isn't SMD... if you have issues with Steves site talk to him or THEIR mods.

Don't bring it here.. you just end up looking like a whiny bitch.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy