Wagonized
Comparing the two big IA woofers...which woofer do u feel would perform better in a 4th order wall setup with a pair of subs running of a single SD 16kD (considering adding 2nd amp after) on 16 volts with 6-10 XS Power D1000s and one or two 200 amp alternators.

Sealed chambers I was planning at starting at 4 cubes a pc and shrinking from there. Which would leave the ported chamber @ around 25 cubes tuned in the 36 hz region.

Is this too much power for Death penalty's?

How do the warden neos perform playing music in a 4th order setup?

Thanks
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
With that much power I'd go with the Wardens

My DPs get toasty with a little over 2k per sub.

I honestly haven't heard the neos in a 4th order playing music but if they are like all the other IA woofers then they'll be fine
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
yea thats what im thinking too and would also give me the oppurtunity to add a 2nd amp down the road.

Then if I really like them I think it would be cool to have a vertical wedge with loading wall type enclosure with 4 of these badboys. 8 would be ideal but i dont have the proper volume without having the wedge walls very close together
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
I inquirred about running a Crown to a pair of DP and was told it may be too much power.
Quote 0 0
LoudByDesign
The dps will take a fair amount of power but you have to be careful. I've personally run over 4k on each one of my 21s and they've taken it fine but I would not suggest running much more than this. Also these were in a fourth order and played great as would the wardens.
Quote 0 0
sundownz
The new DP should handle significantly more power vs. the old if you are looking @ new woofers.
Quote 0 0
spl is my game
I will second the new ones and power handling....u will see them in action at meca finals with 5k. And I will demo it on music all day..
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy