john-hone
ok, this is it. the last week to preregister for the iasca 3x and inac for those who qualify. the 31st is the last day. we are close. register before the deadline and get a free membership or an extension. come on people.

http://store.iasca.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=cat_entry
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
I will do it this week. If I am just registering for the Finals portion I register for the INAC portion only correct? How many have registered for the Ohio location so far?
Quote 0 0
john-hone
correct scott. we have 13 as of right now. but we hope to hit our 20 by the 31st.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
So if we dont hit 20 its not going to happen? I texted you the other night John... didnt hear back!
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
as i understand, if they don't get the 20 preregisters the show won't happen and everyone gets their money back.
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
as i understand, if they don't get the 20 preregisters the show won't happen and everyone gets their money back.
This is correct!

Quote 0 0
john-hone
ok 5 days left to preregister for the 3x and inac. we have 13 people so far. come on guys step it up and make it happen.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
So based on what I saw on the link listed above if you want to compete in the INAC portion you have to pay an additional $50 to do so. So $150 for the 3x and $50 for competing in the INAC portion at a satellite location... what if I only want to compete in the INAC portion?
Quote 0 0
john-hone
you should be able to just pay for the inac. if it doesnt call moe at iasca and he will help you out.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Well I'm guessing the inac portion is more than 50 john. I'm just not sure I can justify paying 200
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
It is $200 to compete in the INAC portion, $150 for just the 3x
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Yep scott . it is $150 for the 3x and an additional $50 for inac. So $200 total per format.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Registered today.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy