Johan Gonz
Hello,

I have a DD3512 and DDM3 runing in SPL box with 1,95ft3. My score es 146.0dbs@TL. Actuality, I bought two M3a amps for strapped, but I understand that if I have doubled the wattiage I must reduce the size of the box. Someone help me with this because I could burn the sub?? Is that true?
Quote 0 0
SellersStereo
no, you dont have to reduce box size...if it is correct to begin with..
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
i disagree a little bit. If you increase power significantly, it does make the system act like the box is a little bigger. shrinking the box slightly often helps keep the tuning the same and the sub intact
Quote 0 0
fecupe2001
Exactly, when i increase the power significantly, i always burp 1 or 2 hz above the usual frequency i use, besides that, smaller box gives you more cone control, for a single m3 it
Quote 0 0
new2boom
i doubled power on my 2-12"s in a box i was burping @44hz doing a 148.9 and now its a 151.5 @46hz only thing changed is frequency.
Quote 0 0
Johan Gonz
Hello, thanks for your answers. I changed in my box from 2,24ft3 to 1,95 ft3 and introduced the aeroport downsizing and the frequency changed from 56Hz to 54 Hz, increasing dbs. Now, that's my question.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy