Nightshade Show full post »
john-hone
Quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
Im not posting this to stir the pot but if it does...oh well. You posted ONE number in ONE class in ONE org and then walked away. Now you are sitting back and daring people to come beat it. Im not impressed but then again I dont know you enough to be impressed.

In my opinion you havent earned any "bragging" rights. NSPL is a good organization. It has a good foundation and good people running it. But they arent one of the "elite" orgs out there. Im not knocking Fred and all the work he has done. I have known him may years and have much respect for him. If you want to be the one to beat take your car to other orgs(whether you like then or not) and throw up a number that will make people say WOW.

Until then you are just a ONE number, ONE org, ONE class wonder.
so is he a one hit wonder? like the baha men. maybe he is gonna let the dogs out? but just one time. in one org. in one class.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Smells like a challenge? (Eating popcorn watching the show)
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
Im not posting this to stir the pot but if it does...oh well. You posted ONE number in ONE class in ONE org and then walked away. Now you are sitting back and daring people to come beat it. Im not impressed but then again I dont know you enough to be impressed.

In my opinion you havent earned any "bragging" rights. NSPL is a good organization. It has a good foundation and good people running it. But they arent one of the "elite" orgs out there. Im not knocking Fred and all the work he has done. I have known him may years and have much respect for him. If you want to be the one to beat take your car to other orgs(whether you like then or not) and throw up a number that will make people say WOW.

Until then you are just a ONE number, ONE org, ONE class wonder.
so is he a one hit wonder? like the baha men. maybe he is gonna let the dogs out? but just one time. in one org. in one class.
oh wow...John Hone found this thread..its over now..get ready to be berated like a $3 prostitute.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
now its time for one of zachs long post where he will use big words and talk all smart and make jabs at everyone to take the focus off him and yet he may or may not post some facts at any rate he will just end up looking like an a$$ to everyone else.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
now its time for one of zachs long post where he will use big words and talk all smart and make jabs at everyone to take the focus off him and yet he may or may not post some facts at any rate he will just end up looking like an a$$ to everyone else.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Wow this is my first time being psychoanalyzed by an drunken redneck No but for real I'm not going to turn this into anything that it's not. I just had a very interesting rivalry with the guy I asked here about beating the score that he said he would so badly and wanted to see if he was going to come through with what he said.

I don't think that I'd have an issue building for a class to compete against anyone for the fun of pushing one another to the extremes, but part of the reason I'm not really competing anymore is to save on the excess amount of cash it takes to do so at a higher and higher level. If we were to agree to challenge one another I would suggest that it be in a very modest and affordable class so that it doesn't come down to who's pocket is deeper than the other's. My priorities just aren't to spend thousands more than I already have for a car stereo when my primary source of excess income has been going back into my home modifications and for an upcoming vacation.

We can discuss some details to have this friendly challenge if we can agree to terms to do so.
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
Should build for the Trunk class. Hear that class is pretty lonely these days 0-1800 budget build. Just curious but anyone else notice all of Zachs teamates turn to "RIVALS"?!?!?
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
Should build for the Trunk class. Hear that class is pretty lonely these days 0-1800 budget build. Just curious but anyone else notice all of Zachs teamates turn to "RIVALS"?!?!?
Only reason my last teamates turned to rivals is because they were surprised that I was leaving their team. I can't help that they decided to hold a grudge. I didn't make the statement that I was going to beat anyone's score at all like the one that was made toward me after I left. I never had an issue with anyone and didn't have a bad thing to say either, but it's funny as soon as I made it official that I was out, there were a few that were quick to change a peaceful exit to a confrontation that I never wanted or even asked for. Now I'm not so sure what's funny about that but you can take it for what it is.

The only other team that I've been on which was Team Nemesis, I will admit was a bit out of hand in the way it escalated. I can't say that I blame any of them for being a bit upset that I just up and left the way I did by joining another team like that. I've made peace with it and have been able to admit that it wasn't necessarily the best choice to make. I have also since made peace with them and don't consider them as rivals but as friends again.

Sure I guess it takes a certain amount of tolerance, sense of humor, or maybe even ignorance to understand and like me. There are those that do and appreciate who I am, and there are those that don't that can't stand me. I'm sure to some it doesn't matter either way, take me or leave me. I will say one thing though I know my personality is good for the hobby. Everyone loves to beat someone who they think is too confident or gets them bent out of shape for whatever reason. I feel that the way I handle myself in competition and on this forum motivates people to either want to try harder to beat me in an attempt to shut me up, or they are inspired by the way I do what I do and see my point of view for what it is. I'm an instigator, that's a fact

So no matter how mad you get at me or how stupid or annoying you think I am maybe secretly your a closet "Nightshade" fan unwilling to admit it to yourself. I'm much easier to interact with in person due to my extremely scarcastic personality being visible instead of masked behind typed words on a screen. Hell I'm sure even some of you would say that I'm a nice guy once you meet me and have a chance to see what I'm about. I just am very passionate about my point of view and opinion and tend to go off the deep end every now and again without wanting to ever drop a thing.

So with that said I'm done with another one of my novels, but it's all good cause I know it's what you guys expect and love from me
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Also I would need trunk car to be able to compete in a trunk class. That would turn that class into a more expensive one than I would ever care to spend, since I would need to purchase the vehicle in order to run it.
Quote 0 0
smokin eclipse
First and foremost, Keep my name out your mouth!!!!!!! Second, i dont make threats, its a promise! Third, Ill see u in the lanes!!!!!
Quote 0 0
smokin eclipse
OH and in case anybody is wondering who that post is for, its for

non other than zach!!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy