DanDawg
hey wut up!? this is my 1st post here so i guess im a noob but im not that stoopid, anyway i want to learn more and open to all ur guys info, i see allot of entertaining threads in here sometimes , i want to get it crackn!

SO- im gonna be getting a new set of components for my infinity i30 , i have been looking at allot of different sets.. Mainly- Image Dynamics XS 65..

I used to own a pair of Focal Polyglass comps, and i was very happy , but the tweeters were very loud however i thought the mid could be louder and the clarity was nice, but could always be better!

Ive been think bout- Image XS65's , Focal(i want to try something new so im not going with the focals im gona try to take a chance n get better)
Rockford t2s, infinity perfect6.1s , i herd several pairs of rainbows and wasnt impressed sounded good not loud enuff..

i know theres allot of other nice hi end brands like seas lotus ETC ...

SO im aiming for louder than the focal polyglass ,and similar if not better clarity, i herd the image dynamics and in the show room they sound louder than the focals , and i think they sound great.. im thinking bout getting that soundstream human reign unleashed amp?? or a soundstream reference , i have infinity kappa 6/9s in the back and a IDMAX 12 for my sub..

ANY OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

ps i live in hawaii tryin not to order off the internet, jus wanna buy it here,and i do know about the whole ID and eric stevens going on , but i like ID !
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Image Dynamics just went out of business. That'd be the only thing holding me back. Otherwise, pretty decent stuff
Quote 0 0
DanDawg
yea herd all about it that sucks ,its my favorite company! I know its out of bussiness but i still can get my hands on the speakers ,i also but them up against the RE XXX components in the same showroom, and in the room atleast, the ID's were way better sounding and also allot louder..

Come on everyone any criticism!!!!???
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
focal utopia's and boston z's always make me cry when i hear them, mainly cuz i cant afford em but want em soooo bad......
Quote 0 0
DanDawg
my freind has 2 pairs of Boston Pro's and really wasnt that impressed , my freind is really good with the sounds too and he had them on a good size zapco amp , but compared to my focal polyglass i had a pair of components and a pair coax, and my focals were louder, i liked the sound q of the focals more aswell.. of course mines were in a honda and his in a 4runner that could have made a difference..and maybe they werent tuned to MY liking..

Anybody on the ID's ???
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy