HGCA Show full post »
Sir_Stickybuds
Quote:
Originally posted by *SweetSPL*:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Luin Haden:
And here I was hoping for a nudity from a chick. Thanks for ruining my fun!
Perv...
u called? good story
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Hahaha!
Quote 0 0
The WooferWagon
I should check this part of the forum more often...lmao
Quote 0 0
Cinco5
Man that must have sucked. I've had paint explode all over me but not glue.

Reminds me of the guy who got bedliner on his hootus:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18595
Quote 0 0
05 obs
Quote:
Originally posted by Cinco5:
Man that must have sucked. I've had paint explode all over me but not glue.

Reminds me of the guy who got bedliner on his hootus:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18595
ummm yeah
Quote 0 0
ORION93
that sounds like fun man. though i think you could have at least put the glue to good use and stuck some stuff to you for some pics. lol
Quote 0 0
new2boom
i got one i was installing 2-18''s in a cavi with a friend and he was having some trouble getting the spray foam to work and before i could stop him he pushed a wood screw into the top of can when he pulled it out it covered him with spray foam to the face that stuff is worse than glue it glued is eye shut and he freaks outs cause he dont think his eye will open and uses he hand to pull his eyelids apart tore out over half his lashes spray foam dont come off easily also got in his hair and on side of the car .but after it was over it was a great laugh id loved to have had this moment on video i bet it would have got a million hits on the tube lol
Quote 0 0
HHR_Ed_T3guy
When I used to work at CC we had these 2 16 year old girls come in for a new deck and 4 speakers.
They were the only customers and then there was me and 2 others.
While I was doing the install, the girls walked over to the mall to go shopping or something. Well on their way back it had poured down rain. They came into the shop and were soaked and they were both really good looking. I still had about 20 minutes left on the install and they wanted to change into dry clothes that they had in the trunk. So they get their clothes out of the trunk and proceed to change right there in the shop. My boss starts to freak and tells them to go to the bathroom to finish changing. So they go into the bathroom and no less than 2 minutes later, one of the girls comes running out bare naked except for paper towels wrapped around her and she runs around the shop.
Man, these girls were hot too. Then the other girl comes ount in a bra and panties and said she left her dry panties in the trunk but had no dry bra so she takes of her wet undies right there in front of us and then puts on her dry panties and a t-shirt.
After they both get somewhat changed again, I let them sit in the car and watch me finish the install. Needless to say that The remaining 5 minutes of the install actually took me about 30 minutes.
The girls invited me and one of the other guys to come down to the shore with them but they didnt want the boss to come.
I wanted to go but I had a few hours left on my shift and they didnt want to wait.
I think they were just teasing but it was worth it.
Quote 0 0
BigRedGuy
Good thing there were no feathers handy....
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Quote:
Originally posted by lmanosteel875:
When I used to work at CC we had these 2 16 year old girls come in for a new deck and 4 speakers.
They were the only customers and then there was me and 2 others.
While I was doing the install, the girls walked over to the mall to go shopping or something. Well on their way back it had poured down rain. They came into the shop and were soaked and they were both really good looking. I still had about 20 minutes left on the install and they wanted to change into dry clothes that they had in the trunk. So they get their clothes out of the trunk and proceed to change right there in the shop. My boss starts to freak and tells them to go to the bathroom to finish changing. So they go into the bathroom and no less than 2 minutes later, one of the girls comes running out bare naked except for paper towels wrapped around her and she runs around the shop.
Man, these girls were hot too. Then the other girl comes ount in a bra and panties and said she left her dry panties in the trunk but had no dry bra so she takes of her wet undies right there in front of us and then puts on her dry panties and a t-shirt.
After they both get somewhat changed again, I let them sit in the car and watch me finish the install. Needless to say that The remaining 5 minutes of the install actually took me about 30 minutes.
The girls invited me and one of the other guys to come down to the shore with them but they didnt want the boss to come.
I wanted to go but I had a few hours left on my shift and they didnt want to wait.
I think they were just teasing but it was worth it.
that's some funny stuff right there.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
LMFAO Man these stories are crackin me up but the first one had me rollin. That would suck though but awesome story.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy