Exile son of Exodus
has anyone tested and compared these? Which is the best on music?
Quote 0 0
galacticmonkey
Both are nasty... But out of the two I would pick the Wardens.
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
I've heard both and played with the lvl 5's. Both are Nasy Nasty subs but I'm gonna give the edge musically to the lvl 5's. Very smooth deep rich bass response. Likes to be tuned low
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
Well you know I'm going to almost copy your system.Lol I know your quite inclined to the lvl 5s. I like them for what I've see but just wanted to know what else was out there.
Quote 0 0
BigDave
I dont know about comparing the warden to the lvl 5 but robin(iamamp3pimp) ran both the lvl 5's and the death penalty's and said the lvl 5's played better on higher freq and the death penalty's played better at lower freq. He now runs the wardens so you could try to contact him and he could tell you everything about the 2 woofers.
Quote 0 0
galacticmonkey
In his car the Wardens are alot louder than the MTs, DPs, and LVL5s.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Incriminator Warden. Neo motor, bulletproof soft parts. Rusty from DC and Nick from Incriminator are both solid guys to work with but Incriminator is alot closer should you need service, and shipping isn't cheap these days.

Team Neo - Eric
Quote 0 0
Old/School
yes but there are guys in areas That do warranty work for rusty. I would look into this as well. I know if there is some one in the North East Rusty has directed them to me to do some warranty work.

So you might want to look into this to see if he has others setup to do so .

Both guys have great product i will agree with you on that Eric.
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
I can't get a hold of anyone at Incriminator for a price. If anybody can help with this PM me.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
try emailing nick(at)incriminatoraudio.com
Quote 0 0
supragod98
SSA has them for sale for like $849 you should check over there for pricing.
Quote 0 0
Old/School
ces this past weekend so everyone is busy getting stuff together. Try this week.
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
I met Nick over the weekend! Cool guy and fun to talk to!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy