casperskafs
Is this really happening or am I getting all excited for nothing. Who's judging this show? Greg? Also it says pre registration is $15. How do I pre register put it on my calander? I'd ask who's going but I know no one ever answers that question.
Quote 0 0
tommyk90
If I wasn't going to a badass concert that day I would go to this.
Quote 0 0
BIGbody86monte
Yes the show is going on rain,snow,or shine.... Gregg isn't going to be judging this event :-( As for preregisters feel free to to either PayPal me at bmansbach1@Hotmail.com, or pm me to make other arrangements. Hope to see ya there
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by BIGbody86monte:
Yes the show is going on rain,snow,or shine.... Gregg isn't going to be judging this event :-( As for preregisters feel free to to either PayPal me at bmansbach1@Hotmail.com, or pm me to make other arrangements. Hope to see ya there
$20 Sent. I'm not a bass racer but for an extra $5 I figure what the hell. No civic though shes still broke down Bringin the ole points chaser. I'll bring a toy
Quote 0 0
BIGbody86monte
GREAT, I just returned your email and added ya to the list. THANKS AGAIN...
Quote 0 0
BIGbody86monte
GREAT, I just returned your email and added ya to the list. THANKS AGAIN...
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Got 2 newbies comin with me to compete against each other in street stock b. Both never competed before. 1 has only been to 1 db drag and the other has never seen db drag. Should be interesting
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
REALLY F**CKED myself today. Thought if I added this event to my calender it would put me over half with my points chaser. I was thinking of a 2x show for some reason. Because I didn't add it I'm 1 point off for finals. WOW i'm tingling I'm so mad. No way I can fix my civic in 2 weeks for the next show
Quote 0 0
SLAB
close counts. if you have done enough shows to show effort and have a membership, youre more than likely in.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by SLAB:
close counts. if you have done enough shows to show effort and have a membership, youre more than likely in.
I relized I can have as many points as I want with my chaser so I still have time to get that 1 point. Just sucks I gotta drive over 4 hours to get it on new years eve. But a db draggers gotta do what we gotta do.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy