Ben Gailey
LOL!

Quote 0 0
David McLean
Funny... But what in the hell were you searching for when you found that?
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
its kind of like when you come across a car with a canoe on top of it going down the free-way, it just kind of happens, ya know what i mean?
Quote 0 0
David McLean
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben Gailey:
its kind of like when you come across a car with a canoe on top of it going down the free-way, it just kind of happens, ya know what i mean?
LOL....OK...
We were on the way home from a show in Alabama, and from wayyy up the road we see a small car with something very large tied to it. As we passed it we see that it is a small Chevy Cavalier with a full size Washer and dryer strapped to the back. FUNNY STUFF. We tried to get a pic, but the driver was on to us, and slowed wayyy down.
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
takin pics is kinda like fishin', the good ones always get away.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Not real?!?!
Quote 0 0
Bryan Gibson
ummmmmm
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
ahahhaha

good stuff
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont seem to be real.looks like just smoke blowing out
Quote 0 0
Ghettoboxx
It's fake.

The mode is set to inverse spectrum, so if it was real, the heat from the fart would have been bright white, almost the same color as the skin of the person that's standing there. If you notice the finger tips of the person, they are darker, which indicates a lack of heat (this is normal for an extremity), and the fact that the "fart" is nearly pure black indicates that it's very, very cold. Much like what you'd get when you spray a can of compressed air upside down.

Can't think of a time when a fart left me ice cold - and I live in WI...
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
i knew it didnt look right.and it wouldnt come out like that.its looks like he would of had a hole in his pants for the gases to stay toghether.if it was real u would think that it would be all over
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy