casperskafs
I recently bought a termlab that the guy said was around 3 years old. It didn't come with a manuel just the disk, USB cord for computer, USB cord for the Mic, the mic, and the sensor box.

I went to install it on my wifes, 2 week old labtop and I click the first step which is install instacal (whatever that is) and it says this.

Unsupported 16 bit application

The program cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64-bit versions of windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit windows compatible version is available.

I didn't install anything else I just stopped there. What do I need to get this to work and where do I get it.

Is this what I need?
Price Only $69.00 (Normally $99.00 - SAVE $30.00!)

Term-LAB Software 1 Year Maintenance Subscription
$69.00 each (download only)
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
All I want is to test and tune my cars and maybe practice bassrace

ALSO THIS LABTOP HAS WINDOWS 7

[ 09-04-2011, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: casperskafs ]
Quote 0 0
xcetera
Then you have the old software, that software works only on xp. You need to buy the new software upgrade to get it work with win7
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
This software?

Price Only $69.00 (Normally $99.00 - SAVE $30.00!)

Term-LAB Software 1 Year Maintenance Subscription
$69.00 each (download only)
Quote 0 0
xcetera
I think so. but send an email to mr. harris and ask him
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Thanks xcetera!! Maybe he'll chime in. If not i'll have to e-mail or call. I gotta do something I just spend $400 on this TL and I have a lot of test that needs done
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Common wayne. No reply here or e-mail. I hate callin and bugging people. This should be a simple ? or ya
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Sorry for the delay.
The old software is not compatible with Win 7 or x64 OS. You will need to upgrade to the current version for $69.00.

Thanks for your business.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Thank you very much!!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy