Tempe
http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28702

Tempe
Quote 0 0
tprj82
wow

Quote 0 0
Tempe
U dumb**** it's an old box that I am using for now. It does not fit the way I want it to. I will build a new box when I come back from Xmas "vacation" in January.

Tempe
Quote 0 0
Ber
Quote:
Ouch, if I listened to that I'd have to blast Cradle of Filth and then some In Flames just to stop my body from producing estrogen.....and then some Deicide
--- My kind of crowd!!!

"But why don't you just make 10 louder?

Because, ours go to 11!!"

How do you like the CDTs? I've always been a fan of Infinity Reference myself. Better power handling or better frequency response? Warmer sound?
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Quote:
Originally posted by Tempe:
U dumb**** it's an old box that I am using for now. It does not fit the way I want it to. I will build a new box when I come back from Xmas "vacation" in January.

Tempe
i know toolio, im just breaking your balls, suprised that link wasnt to the s10 forum
Quote 0 0
truckramrod
cause the S10 forum rules!
besides what are you doing outside of Off Topic?
Quote 0 0
Tempe
Quote:
Originally posted by Ber:
How do you like the CDTs? I've always been a fan of Infinity Reference myself. Better power handling or better frequency response? Warmer sound?
I definitely prefer the Infinitys. The driver's side coaxial did have a bad tweeter, hence the replacement.

The CDTs are aweful in the vocal region. I just do not like them at all. In the last install they were in the dash. There was way too much high-end there due to the reflection on the windshield. Now I don't know; the tweeter is kinda lifeless. Also there is not much midbass as they are smaller drivers. This is all temporary until the vehicle comes back here in Maryland in the beginning of January. I will put some 6.5" comps in there then

The box has to go too. It don't fit the way I like it. The 200 watt sub handles the 400+ watts from the RF amp and begs for more! I mean outside of jamming on bass tracks, I am well satisfied with this sub setup. Even with bass tracks it gets loud, but nowhere as loud as my HC

Tempe
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Quote:
Originally posted by truckramrod:
cause the S10 forum rules!
besides what are you doing outside of Off Topic?
i dont live in ot i post more out of ot then in
Quote 0 0
Spkrman
super sexy
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Looking good, get pics when you build the new box.
Quote 0 0
Customize Your Vehicle
nice

x2 on the getting pics when you build the new box.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy