humblestang Show full post »
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
The only thing Lendell is...I will not let anyone know what show the cav will make it's debut in.You all will just have to wait,and see.
Quote 0 0
dahurst87
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
The only thing Lendell is...I will not let anyone know what show the cav will make it's debut in.You all will just have to wait,and see.
Ok but I know you got the van...just didn't know which class or vehicle you was gonna run. I'll see you somewhere in the lanes.
Quote 0 0
nick kennedy
wow lindell hes so mysterious Blah Blah Blah
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by nick kennedy:
Quote 0 0
VegaS10
LOL @ this thread.

I remember years ago some kid from Sound Station drove down to Circuit City and decided to talk **** about a mysterious black crx with tribal graphics. Said the owner was a real **** head, blah blah blah. They said they had a hatchback with 1 sub that would destroy that crx.

What he didn't know was that I owned that CRX...lol

I ended up calling Chad, Emerson, Devon and Ryan down at Border. Everyone of us went and we swept the show. Took first in every class we entered.

The hatchback they had had 1 SOLO X 18 on 2 Kicker 2500s or something with a huge rack of batteries. I think it did a 146ish (it was years ago on an AudioControl meter). I beat him with a Z1 and a pair of 9510s by over 9dbs.

It was funny to watch them frown as all of us got our names called for first place.

Ham and Yam festival + Sound Station shows were always a good time.

I wonder if that kid ever learned his lesson about who you talk **** to....
Quote 0 0
Eagle
Quote:
Originally posted by VegaS10:
LOL @ this thread.

I remember years ago some kid from Sound Station drove down to Circuit City and decided to talk **** about a mysterious black crx with tribal graphics. Said the owner was a real **** head, blah blah blah. They said they had a hatchback with 1 sub that would destroy that crx.

I ended up calling Chad, Emerson, Devon and Ryan down at Border. Everyone of us went and we swept the show. Took first in every class we entered.

The hatchback they had had 1 SOLO X 18 on 2 Kicker 2500s or something with a huge rack of batteries. I think it did a 146ish (it was years ago on an AudioControl meter). I beat him with a Z1 and a pair of 9510s by over 9dbs.

It was funny to watch them frown as all of us got our names called for first place.

Alan that same boy(his name is kevin) by the way,lol came in the shop the other day looking for another system. I was not trying to laugh! that brung up memories!
Quote 0 0
dahurst87
Quote:
Originally posted by nick kennedy:
Nick...U STUPID!!!! lol
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
Quote:
LOL @ this thread.

That was a great show. I ran outlaw at that show and the 'mic guy' was like 'I got to sit in it and hold the mic man.' No problem! 167 dB later and he was going for the door handle.
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
LOL @ this thread.

well i work for sound station now and i did learn from his lesson,which is let your vehicle do all the talking and be humble .
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy