THE-SCRAPER Show full post »
ARMED
x2
Quote 0 0
xtremesplokc
Too bad i have the first gen pioneer ipod interface which doesnt allow pausing
Quote 0 0
BillGass
Do we really want to play a compressed sine wave signal???? I have guys that ripped tones just for testing & burnt them to disc. The #'s were all down using this method as opposed to the dB Drag disc. Wouldn't the same happen on an I-Pod or similar device? I'm far from the most informed guy about compression/decompression technology this is just what I have experienced.
Quote 0 0
ShockingCanada
i am not sure but I think that ipods can play .wav format also so that would be as good or better than a CD
Quote 0 0
VegaS10
Pretty sure someone would end up putting a 1 farad cap in one sooner or later.

Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
I just got an alpine with the ipod hookup- man I can't wait to test it in spl!! and bass race!!
Quote 0 0
jarfunkz
I got some sick tracks with multiple frequencies that add 1-4db in street at finals last year... anyone want them? $5 each

[ 12-09-2006, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: jarfunkz ]
Quote 0 0
GCool1
I would like to see ipod in bass race!
Quote 0 0
xi2elic
Or we could just allow manipulation of the frequency track. But with one catch... You must make the track you use available to anyone who wants it. Learning is an integral part of this sport. If it extends into source audio manipulation, why not let it? Why should being "good" at spl stop at using components engineered by some company?
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Frequency manipulation? Come on, we might as well throw away all the rules if we are gonna let people make their own tracks...Every class will be 7 or 8db louder than they are now because they will lay down tracks with 2 or 3 frequencies instead of one...
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
No hanky-panky can be done if I-pod is locked to cert tracks similair to db Drag Volume cd's.
Lets just say an offical db Drag I-pod if ever sold can't be manipulated to a point where a competior can add or subtract tones ,songs etc.
Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
Quote:
Originally posted by GCool1:
I would like to see ipod in bass race!
I have used my ipod 90% of the time in bass race! and 100% in db drag except at multi-point shows. Bass Race is great when you open up the door!!!
Come to my shows you can even use a burned cd. lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy