kimboslice2
Well it's been years since Quad posted Car Audio is dead upside down with the 2nd year of the Iraq War now that it's coming to a close with returning troops loaded with Cash and ready to buy toys will car audio reel in on this Chance ???
Quote 0 0
VegaS10
Oh wow, 4 sentences for the price of one!
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quad do you just get all f*cked up before you post? All of your sh!t makes now sense? I think I understand what your saying lol. You get your shelter done yet? less than 14 months to go til its all over lmao!
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Psycho Broken:
Quad do you just get all f*cked up before you post? All of your sh!t makes now sense? I think I understand what your saying lol. You get your shelter done yet? less than 14 months to go til its all over lmao!
if you know what he is asking then reply, its a real question, Quad does not drink or smoke etc
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
Originally posted by kimboslice2:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Team Psycho Broken:
if you know what he is asking then reply, its a real question, Quad does not drink or smoke etc
Quad I dont know why you got your Quadbox user name banned and I dont think anyone really cares. This forum is a graveyard. I wish it was as active as it used to be but its not. You dont have to talk about yourself in the third person. I have fun going back and forth with you and im glad your back around!
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
hell yea Quads in the house goodtimes
Quote 0 0
AudioStylz722
Car Audio might be dead for the time being but like all things, it will return!

With the auto manufactures bring out new cars the audio system in these cars are also getting better as well. With that in mind, with every new dash board design that leaves us with no real place to integrate an aftermarket head unit. I've seen several new models in the show rooms and everyone I looked at, the dash had a futuristic look to them with dash molded in head units. The dealerships are trying to kill the after market audio scene and from the looks of it, they are succeeding.

This is 1 reason why I kept my current truck and bought a 2nd newer one with the old style din size slot so I can run what ever cd player I wanted on the market.

Time will tell!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioStylz722:

With the auto manufactures bring out new cars the audio system in these cars are also getting better as well. With that in mind, with every new dash board design that leaves us with no real place to integrate an aftermarket head unit. I've seen several new models in the show rooms and everyone I looked at, the dash had a futuristic look to them with dash molded in head units. The dealerships are trying to kill the after market audio scene and from the looks of it, they are succeeding.

This is 1 reason why I kept my current truck and bought a 2nd newer one with the old style din size slot so I can run what ever cd player I wanted on the market.

Time will tell!
whoa! long time no see on the t-pro
Quote 0 0
AudioStylz722
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyKo12:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AudioStylz722:

Time will tell!
whoa! long time no see on the t-pro
Yeah man. I've checked up on the site a few times in the last 6 years but never had anything to say really. Then last night I saw a post asking where everyone went so I came out of the dead if you will to post whats up with me and whats changed. I'm still an audio fanatic and bass head just running MUCH cheaper gear then what I used to run back in the good days. Basic CD player, 6.5 coaxials in the doors, 250 watt class d amp and a single kicker cvr 10" in a dual ported box. The whole setup cost me about $200.

I miss not having any shows around here but it is what it is so now I setup my car audio for my own personal mind set. If I was still competing I would be running DD subs with Hifonic amps most likely.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
You know what else is dead... QUAD WOOD
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
You know what else is dead... QUAD WOOD
only been dead in Audio but coming back to Audio
Quote 0 0
silverdew
I setup my car audio with myself personal mind set.but you can reference this

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/how-to/3380301
Quote 0 0
Team Audiobahn-Heath
Wow I haven't been on here forever either and I still have my old Diamond Audio set-up from 2006 still in my car which also has a aerated cooler system for me to haul fish around in!!! LOL!!! I have replaced my hours of building boxes and doing installs with hours of fishing and catfish noodling. I've recently signed a contract with Discovery Channel too for a new catfish noodling series. Wow how times have changed!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy