casperskafs
I was just wondering if competing with a 15 inch sub and a 12 inch sub would be a bad idea maybe in 1 box but 2 chambers. The reason I ask is I have a 15 inch subwoofer that i've always wanted to compete with but I wanted another one before I did. The problem is the subwoofer was discontinued a very long time ago and until the other day I couldn't find one just like it. I found another one but its a 12 inch and not a 15. I was wondering if running them both on 1 amp or maybe 2 separate amps would be a bad idea. Like would it mess up the SPL or maybe not hit right? I usually see people with all the same size subs competing
Quote 0 0
21LBSOFBOOST
2 seperate boxes if you HAVE to use both of these subs. both will be a diff size and diff port area. what are they?
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
One of the loudest no-wall vehicles in the world uses 2 different sized woofers
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
The subs are Ground Zero Nukes. I've had the 15 for over 10 years and I bought it used so I don't know how long ago it was made but its huge. If you wanna see what my 15 looks like goto
Sorry like I always say i'm not really trying to promote my youtube vids but its the easiest way to show people on here my subs incase they wonder what i'm talkin about. Thanks for the info guys. I LOVE THIS FORUM
Quote 0 0
sensai
ROFLMAO@ pajama pantz

/thatisall
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
buy it then recone both of them http://www.fixmyspeaker.com
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Why recone them the cones are good? I own one I was thinking bout buying the 12
Quote 0 0
casperskafs