boomin139
Just wondering if anyone does 149.9 from a trunk or even higher? Just wondering if it is possible to do? Im running a 2004 Ford Taurus. Just don't recall hearing much about trunks getting in the 150s much. Also anyone do it using one sub and a ported box?
Quote 0 0
warlord
from the trunk my team member does 145-146db
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
its possible but you will need alot of power and will become an expert in reconing. Also a taurus definitely isnt optimal for the goal. The windshiled is at a steep angle and the dash is very deep. I built a mazda protege that would bassrace 149.3 with 7k. Subs stunk all to hell after a hard run tho. good luck
Quote 0 0
boomin139
That is what im starting to realize it is not going to be easy. I used to have that blue pt cruiser and I wish I still had it cause it was hatchback but it died with 150thousand miles on it. I have 3 kids now so that is why I got a trunk car which im glad they have these new trunk classes otherwise it would be rough to place in any class. Well it gives me something to go for but with my budget most I will see is in the mid 40s so that is why I chose the 39.9 class
Quote 0 0
JordyO
If anyone tells you it isn't possible... just make it your mission to prove them wrong
Quote 0 0
boomin139
Thanks for the kind words JordyO. It makes me want to try and if not in Taurus some other type of sedan or 2 door coupe.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy