MREZSTREET
From a marketing point. By sponsoring bmx guys a cage fighters ect. Few co support 12v like they did in the early 90's. Back then if a local shop had a show some of the lines he sold might have the rep handing out t shirts ect...

I have skater kids n all the time dirt bike racers car racers ect.. Should I try to tap into marketing to them as well as hosting spl shows? I did a lil test and designed a skateboard with ez street in it and showed it to a handful of em and they want to order them....what's you thoughts? I could invest less than a k into advertising in the listed areas and hit lots of people.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
good advertisement along with customer support will carry you far!!
Quote 0 0
Notloudenuf
whoops
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
yea mtx stopped sponcering competition bout the time they started advertising all over. kicker still sponcers competition. there name gets on tv this why otherwise car audio dosent get on primetime...
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
well the lifw style i what we are tryn to hit right? so if we get emat the skate park..race track....lake ect....

you guys think it is a good idea?
got some local guys love to get the boards and it would hit a market i am not getting to now
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
skater punk lol
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
if punk = $ lol
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
You gotta tailor your business around whats in demand for your area. If thats what gets them in the shop then its well worth the investment.
Quote 0 0
80INCHES
Quote:
Originally posted by pimpin at my house:
yea mtx stopped sponcering competition bout the time they started advertising all over. kicker still sponcers competition. there name gets on tv this why otherwise car audio dosent get on primetime...
sundown audio name gets on tv as well

Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
Looks like a awesome boards!
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
I was thinking the point that has worked for them if hit the life style more that just bumps
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy