HawaiianBassHead
Of all my years here I don't recall this much spam. Is it something to do with the new system/termpro layout?

or just lack of use so it's not as controlled and more wild west?

I fricken hate spam, it just annoys me.

Anyway, for anyone that does still come on here. can we somehow get a mod of one of the frequent members just to counter spam? or is that not really Wayne's deal/he's got bigger things to worry about?

Figured I'd try a formal thread inquiring about it. I don't necessarily want to be a mod, or be someone with the power to delete threads I just want someone to do it lol. I believe AZ does, not sure if Igg or Navi have been around lately I suppose I could click their screen names and see if there's been recent activity but I'm basically just curious if it is something worth considering

anyone else sick of seeing the dumb spam on here, feel free to post and possible solutions to help counteract it!

Tom
Quote 0 0
tprj82
its just a lack of monitoring
Quote 0 0
Iggster
It is quite the opposite TPRJ. I believe it's a glitch with the new site and Wayne not checking new registration now.
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
lmfao, ITS ALIVE, what up Igg! good to see you're still around, I thought maybe you got to close to the edge of the planet and fell off somewhere LOL.

well, I hope Wayne changes that but I'm not so sure it would even be warranted with the amount of traffic here as of late. I've been hanging out alot more lately trying to catch people online, add them to my friend list, talk sounds and maybe get the place more lively...

back on topic tho. yeah, it's annoying so I figured I'd see what the chances of tightening up on it are I suppose... I was also venting not sure if anyone would even read it lol. great to see your still around and I guess things haven't changed all that much
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Iggster wrote:
It is quite the opposite TPRJ. I believe it's a glitch with the new site and Wayne not checking new registration now.

if you were around more you could always pass out the headbutts =p
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
lol, I see him issuing custom avatar titles if he keeps getting jabbed lol. if any mod was around more there wouldn't have been this post
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Whats going on man. I usually check the forum during the morning before work then again on my lunch break. So I'm maybe on there 5-10 minutes a day now. Still adjusting to the new site, at least it kept my post count
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
mine too, I like the new layout with the points system and stuff gives me something to do at work.

really wish Wayne would've brought back the classifieds from a few years back! that would probably stir up more activity I would think. ca.com and other sites that have large fs/classifieds sections seem to still have alot of activity, although down are plenty more active than here. just another thought lol. I believe he did it as used spl gear is really hard to get in decent condition but I feel that we all do our own recones so buying SPL subs for a great deal even if just for the motor always makes sense... I actually sometimes prefer buying subs in parts lol. just something I miss about years gone by I suppose. IIRC in 05 it was still up even...
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Iggster wrote:
Whats going on man. I usually check the forum during the morning before work then again on my lunch break. So I'm maybe on there 5-10 minutes a day now. Still adjusting to the new site, at least it kept my post count

I demand a recount!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy