dB Don
This PM was sent to me and I don't know if its true or not. If these guys are shaving their amps heatsinks to cheat we need to make an example of them and erase their world finals scores. I asked for pictures, but if its true, it has to be done.

""Hi don im sending you this message like i sent the other judges and want to see your veiws on this. This has to stop Cactus team is always cheating and an end to this must come. Hope to hear back from you on what your opinion is. To many years have gone by with these assholes circumventing rules or cheating and getting away with this. So before i go public on the forum and start a blood bath in europe i want to see if the judges and wayne will do somthing about this.

This has recently come to my attention that Team Cactus members used a new amp at world finals that should not be legal.

These points i will make will make you understand more what im talking about and why i contacted you first and not Mike Dupont.
The amp in question is called the Cactus k9ss(super slim) according to them. This amp is not a production made amp at all and i have this confirmation from the buildhouse which also build the Americanbass 1100.1 and spldynamics d9. This buildhouse also builds the standard cactus k9 amp and has informed us that this amp was not made buy him. The amp is a standard cactus k9 which Peter Augustison and other member of the european tame took upon themselves to modify this amp buy shaving down the heatsink for the sole perpose to gain area in there pandas.

This is not fair to the other street competitors which can only fit 2 pieces of amps in ther vehicle while he can fit 4.This was done with the intent to circumvent the rules because the new rules of amps under the soft panda canopy seat dosent allow most to use more then 2 amps in street class. There is only maybe 6 of these moded amplifiers out there 4 in Peters car and another 2 i think in another members car. The other thing is Mike Dupont says these amps are legal he seen them in vehicles since September but the release date for this amp is october.

Take a spldynamics d9 shave the heatsink to make it square all around with no fins anywhere on the amp and you have your super slim. Please let me know what you think and if you need a picture of this amp i can arange it for you. Before i go public with this information i wanted to run it by the person who i thought would understand the illegal things that are being done by this team and so called manufacturer. This is not the first time Catus himself or 1 of his so called Elite members has been cought cheating red handed and its time to put a stop to this BS and leting them get away with it. Hope to hear from you soon thanks."""
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
I got the same story, definitely needs dealt with.
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
We need to eliminate rules that relate to equipment. (Introduction date, commercially available, etc.) It is too hard to police and there are always complaints about people cheating.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
dB Don
ok lets remove it, too much trouble.
Quote 0 0
HDBDRA
Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Harris:
We need to eliminate rules that relate to equipment. (Introduction date, commercially available, etc.) It is too hard to police and there are always complaints about people cheating.
X10 !!!
We cant implement rules that is hard to check and difficult to enforce.
Quote 0 0
Detlef Hagel
X2
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy