Cutlassthunder
I think I blew one of my W7s 12's last night, trying to decide rather to buy another W7 or buy another T2 to go with the one in my closest, they cost about the same. The box is a ported vtec box and theamp is an T20001.
Quote 0 0
21LBSOFBOOST
ive had the joy of blowing 2 w7 13s one was totally my fault the other was just not up to the job but i had the same amp on 2 t1 15s and they loved it, i really like the t1 t2 they sounded better too. its not so much that im slam off in love with a t1 or t2, i just really hate jl audio. i have a 1000/1 in my shed right now needing fixing. POS in my opinion 1000 bucks for 1000 watts that wont even do 1 ohm. turd.....
Quote 0 0
Cutlassthunder
yea I just experienced a similar problem messed up one W7 my fault and the other just went out but I'm glad their rebuildable, I have a one T2 12 I was thinking about getting another and running them instead of the W7s but think I m going to send the W7s off then sale them at the end of the summer and switch to a different setup
Quote 0 0
Frank Grimes
Quote:
Originally posted by 21LBSOFBOOST:
i have a 1000/1 in my shed right now needing fixing. POS in my opinion 1000 bucks for 1000 watts that wont even do 1 ohm. turd.....
right, an amp that can deliver a true 1k at a variety of impedance's and from 11-14.4v is a turd.

maybe next time you should stick with something more on your level such as a hifonics or audiobahn amp. the blue LEDs are pretty aren't they?
Quote 0 0
21LBSOFBOOST
listen up frank grimes. these 1000/1s are not worth the 7 800 dollars everyone pays for them. car for car, sub for sub and song for song, a 375 dollar american bass 100.1 puts out as much or more power than an 1000/1. you can buy TWO 100.1s and strap then for 3 times the power of one 1000/1
a variety of impedances is absolute bull****. YOU wire a 1000/1 @ 4 ohms and SEE if that bitch puts out more than 400 watts. IT WONT. i wont say they suck totally. but for the money its a lose lose situation. and running the amp at one ohm gets a funny noise and a "low ohm" light thats already ON THE AMP the tell you that its a weak TURD. so. as for hifonics i love their old **** when they really were hifonics. you must be talking about maxxsonics. a company kinda like audiobahn. which neither of these companies even favor the gear i run. you wont find a blue led on any of my amps. and come sit in my **** i will turn your head to mush you feel me? you can enjoy paying twice what you should for an amp that wont even go to 1 ohm ill leave that mistake for you my friend. a true 1k LMFAO. nobody down here even phucks with that ****. these dudes around here buy 20k worth of wheels and tires for a car with 40k worth of paint and fiberglass. you think they are gonna run audiobahn? you need to look and see what goes on down here apparently its a lot more than what happens where you are. i havent seen an audiobahn amp around here for a long time. hey try some new BOSS if youre on a budget, maybe thats a little more on YOUR level.( or just keep your jl its about the same)
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
dats egangsta
Quote 0 0
Bill Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
dats egangsta
**** just got real...
Quote 0 0
Frank Grimes
Quote:
Originally posted by 21LBSOFBOOST:
listen up frank grimes. these 1000/1s are not worth the 7 800 dollars everyone pays for them. car for car, sub for sub and song for song, a 375 dollar american bass 100.1 puts out as much or more power than an 1000/1. you can buy TWO 100.1s and strap then for 3 times the power of one 1000/1
a variety of impedances is absolute bull****. YOU wire a 1000/1 @ 4 ohms and SEE if that bitch puts out more than 400 watts. IT WONT. i wont say they suck totally. but for the money its a lose lose situation. and running the amp at one ohm gets a funny noise and a "low ohm" light thats already ON THE AMP the tell you that its a weak TURD. so. as for hifonics i love their old **** when they really were hifonics. you must be talking about maxxsonics. a company kinda like audiobahn. which neither of these companies even favor the gear i run. you wont find a blue led on any of my amps. and come sit in my **** i will turn your head to mush you feel me? you can enjoy paying twice what you should for an amp that wont even go to 1 ohm ill leave that mistake for you my friend. a true 1k LMFAO. nobody down here even phucks with that ****. these dudes around here buy 20k worth of wheels and tires for a car with 40k worth of paint and fiberglass. you think they are gonna run audiobahn? you need to look and see what goes on down here apparently its a lot more than what happens where you are. i havent seen an audiobahn amp around here for a long time. hey try some new BOSS if youre on a budget, maybe thats a little more on YOUR level.( or just keep your jl its about the same)
hahaha, your douchebaggery is hillarious. did you really need all those words to try and make me think an american bass amp is as good as a 1000/1?

i never said i ever would buy one of those amps, just that they are not a turd. and this means you need to act like a complete f a g got?
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
W O W Z A
Quote 0 0
C.A.R. AUDIO
I'd really hate to start off my first reply like this but, I sell American Bass and the VFL100.1 will easily surpass 1000 RMS at 1 ohm. I've seen them clamp WAAYYY higher than that. As for the JL 1000/1 Not a bad amp but I wouldn't buy a turd either when I can make my own. As far as the oringinal question bout the subs. I'd go with the T2's they will be louder and sound better.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy