AmmoJammo
Originally posted by TRELO LUDE:
quote:
Originally posted by Team DD Belgium - Dieter:
6-5

Exceptions:

Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
You must be "slow" or something. The wall test is applicable to vehicles which DO NOT have a seperate trunk area.

Can you please explain how it is you dont comprehend that ?
Quote 0 0
Jeremy Weber
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Weber:
quote:
Box height is determined by the orientation of your subwoofers. If the orientation of the subwoofer enclosure is firing upwards or backwards and above the line for determining the wall class, the box may not extend more that half the distance above the window line at the B Pillar. The majority of subwoofers on a plane will determine the orientation of the box.

Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
id like to see a standard enclosure height between the major orgs so you can build once and compete in all formats in the "same" class
Quote 0 0
mhart
Quote:
Originally posted by F.O. SPL Deezy:
id like to see a standard enclosure height between the major orgs so you can build once and compete in all formats in the "same" class
I'm with you, with this being 30" and Iasca being 25" and NSPL being 12" from the roof, it's hard to make one good box for all 3.
Quote 0 0
stang em
ALL WONT BE THE SAME BECAUSE EACH ONE WANTS BRAGGING RIGHTS. AND IF THEY ALL DID HAVE THE SAME BOX RULE ITD ALMOST BE LIKE THEY WERE ONE BIG MEGA ORG AND EGOS MAY START TO PLAY PARTS. I LOOK AT THESE RULES AS LIKE FEATURED INGREDIENT ON THE IRON CHEF.LOL U DONT KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE, BUT WHATEVER IT IS U HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK AND BE THE BEST OUTTA THE BUNCH. I LIKE THE RULE BECAUSE MY 5.0 IS A HATCH AND MY SUBS FIRE UP AND MY BOX IS ONLY 12INCHES TALL AND I GET THROWN INTO SS 1-2. SO NOW I CAN GO BACK TO SSNW AND BE MORE COMPETITIVE.
Quote 0 0
TeamKillerBass
If I have to tell you the truth, I still haven't figured out where to measure the headliner!!!
Quote 0 0
JordyO
My headliner sags quite a bit because the car is old... that part of the rule seems silly.

I like simply having a standard box height. (I also vote for 25" to fall in line with other orgs. It would be nice if they worked together on rules more to make everyone's life easier)
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
So, ah, did this get sorted out? as I'm wanting to make a new box... lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy