Exile son of Exodus
I'm a CNC operator and I just wanted to know... is there anybody here that's not an engineer of some kind? After looking at a few profiles that's what everybody is doing. I'm not hating on engineers just wanted to know why they love heart stopping, earth shaking, brain scrambling bass so much?
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
me no engineer...me love to break stuff w/ bass lol
Quote 0 0
Bobinwi
i work in a gas station but i actually make decent money. no engineer here. maybe good with garage engineering as i can make just about anything run.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
I need some cnc work done lol
" garage engineering " I like that 1
Quote 0 0
Bobinwi
im working on aquiring the tooling to do metal working. my garage isnt that big tho lol.
Quote 0 0
Gavin
English Teacher here. I'm more of a D.I.Y engineer! as for why I love the bass. lets just say that when I was a little boomer (boom box era) I wanted a car that goes boom... but had no money, but now I got some and you know the rest! lol dreams do come true.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Quote:
Originally posted by Gavin:
English Teacher here. I'm more of a D.I.Y engineer! as for why I love the bass. lets just say that when I was a little boomer (boom box era) I wanted a car that goes boom... but had no money, but now I got some and you know the rest! lol dreams do come true.
I considered doing the same. Teaching english in Japan.

Im starting school for power engineering soon.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I used to work in television broadcast engineering. I left that and now work in the 12v/car audio business. i also have a few other skills i apply from time to time
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
I used to work in television broadcast engineering. I left that and now work in the 12v/car audio business. i also have a few other skills i apply from time to time
Nice, I used to work for the brazilian telecommunications agency before coming.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I worked for Pegasus Broadcasting, Beck TV, Media General, and another
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
I am a cook at 2 restaurants one in Keystone South Dakota and the other in Rockerville South Dakota.
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
im a stripper lol
i'm a supervisor for a poultry buisness, but im not loud either... just wanted to feel included
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy