Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by alma gates:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 8675309:
tis the season for their Pumpkin cheesecake
Ever try Pumpkin Ice Cream? YUK!!!
hmmm pumpkin icecream? maybe if it was pumpkin cheesecake icecream?

I'm all about the Peppermint stick icecream during this time of year.
Quote 0 0
*SweetSPL*
Mmmmmmmmm cheesecake. Sounds good.
Quote 0 0
kenneth
yes cheesecake is good stuff. its so great, it just inspired me to come up with the next million dollar cheesecake idea. wow.
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
damn u i just seen this thread now im cravin cheesecake so bad
Quote 0 0
kenneth
lol, vanilla bean?
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BallzDeep:
No cheese
lactose intolerant?
Nope...Just not into cake containing that crap
Quote 0 0
alma gates
When I was in Sinshein Germany a few years back for the show, a German friend had his Grandmother make me two cheese cakes. Talk about something to kill for.. they were out of this world. Even Wayne had a piece of cheesecake!
Quote 0 0
NDMstang65
Quote:
When I was in Sinshein Germany a few years back for the show, a German friend had his Grandmother make me two cheese cakes. Talk about something to kill for.. they were out of this world. Even Wayne had a piece of cheesecake!
Good to see you back around here again! I assume everything is going well now with the recovery from your surgery? Hopefully we'll see you in daytona?
Quote 0 0
kenneth
yeah i was wondering about that myself. i dont know you personally or anything, but its definitely good to see youre doing better. you had a lot of good lucks on that thread when you were leaving for surgery and then i hadnt seen you on here until the other day.
Quote 0 0
Mr. C
cheesecake factory is the bomb!

And I'm not the biggest cheesecake fan, but they have so many great desserts. Got two of them around me.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
No cheese
lactose intolerant?
Nope...Just not into cake containing that crap
lol!! okay.. I'll keep that in mind
Quote 0 0
alma gates
Quote:
Originally posted by NDMstang65:
Quote:
quote:
Good to see you back around here again! I assume everything is going well now with the recovery from your surgery? Hopefully we'll see you in daytona?
Thanks. I just got out of the hospital again couple of weeks ago. They removed 1900cc of fluid from my right lung. Interesting experience. I have an Aorta Valve from a cow and then they put a "pig tail" in through my back to drain the fluid. I was becoming a regular barnyard person.

I am much better after all that and do not want to go back to the hospital again.

I am not sure if I will be attending SBN or not since I am no longer sponsored by JBL. I am officially retired and the bronco is now in storage. If I do any traveling, it will be at my own expense and that is going to take some very careful planning. Medical bills for this little problem is unbelievable. It looked like the national debt. I am sure some of you have been in the same situation. Some is covered by insurance but I doubt all of it will be. We will see. Thats another story and things will work out.

Anyway, if I am able, I would love to attend some of the events.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Thanks. I just got out of the hospital again couple of weeks ago. They removed 1900cc of fluid from my right lung. Interesting experience. I have an Aorta Valve from a cow and then they put a "pig tail" in through my back to drain the fluid. I was becoming a regular barnyard person.

I am much better after all that and do not want to go back to the hospital again.

I am not sure if I will be attending SBN or not since I am no longer sponsored by JBL. I am officially retired and the bronco is now in storage. If I do any traveling, it will be at my own expense and that is going to take some very careful planning. Medical bills for this little problem is junbelievable. It looked like the national debt. I am sure some of you have been in the same situation. Some is covered by insurance but I doubt all of it will be. We will see. Thats another story and things will work out.

Anyway, if I am able, I would love to attend some of the events.
moooink? Alma, sooooo glad you are feeling better, but please definitely DON'T push yourself. Will the fluid come back? I hope not.

Retired?? I think JBL should still send you around .... they can put it under marketing expenses! or... just get Wayne to hook you up!
Quote 0 0
kenneth
yeah i think after your contributions to the sport, you shouldnt even have to ask to get what you want. good to see youre doing well. you have a good thanksgiving?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy