SPL2000
I was never a baggage handler at the airport.

Quote:
Ex-Baggage Handler faces Prison for False Threat

A former baggage handler at Will Rogers World Airport is facing up to five years in prison for scrawling a false bomb threat inside a plane in February.

Michael T. Hughes pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court in Oklahoma City to making a false terrorist threat.

The Midwest City resident admitted he wrote "This plane will explode on Feb. 27" inside the baggage compartment of a regional American Airlines jet, then pointed out the message to a supervisor.

Hughes told an FBI agent he wanted to see how much interest the note would draw, prosecutors said.

He will be sentenced in a few months.
****ing headline news here in Oklahoma City. "Michael Hughes going to prison"
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
did anyone ask you about it?

around here, I can't even get a speeding ticket without people knowing about it... seriously.

Even with my first speeding ticket, I went to school the next day, and a friend asked me about it... I was like wtf, how did you know? I didn't have time to tell anyone abou it yet, but he herad it on a police scanner lol
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
PS: go to bed
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
*puts on detective hat*

Are you sure about that? Because thats exactly what someone who was trying to hide the fact he was a baggage handler would say.
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggys Ghost:
*puts on detective hat*

Are you sure about that? Because thats exactly what someone who was trying to hide the fact he was a baggage handler would say.
Any luck yet?
Quote 0 0
mmmmm Columbo's Ghost?
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
recorded and filed
Quote 0 0
so, was that one "THEE" Michael Hughes?
Quote 0 0
assman
Quote:
*puts on detective hat*

Quote 0 0
^^^ OMG!! That is so f'in cute!!
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by assman:
Quote:
quote:
*puts on detective hat*

That'll work, doesnt looks like a ghost though.
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL2000:

Quote:
quote:

A former baggage handler at Will Rogers World Airport is facing up to five years in prison for scrawling a false bomb threat inside a plane in February.

Michael T. Hughes pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court in Oklahoma City to making a false terrorist threat.

The Midwest City resident admitted he wrote "This plane will explode on Feb. 27" inside the baggage compartment of a regional American Airlines jet, then pointed out the message to a supervisor.

Hughes told an FBI agent he wanted to see how much interest the note would draw, prosecutors said.

You just wait til I call and tell them they got thr wrong hughes

Quote 0 0
NotoriouslyLoud
Quote 0 0
WOW!! ^^^^ Awesome!! He's Dreamy!
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Quote:
Originally posted by ---Navi---:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SPL2000:

Quote:
quote:

You just wait til I call and tell them they got thr wrong hughes

Yeah, the obviously dont have the right one, since THEE Michael Hughes has been posting, question is, why was a dude from Wisconsin in OK?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy