thechriswaterman
anyone clamped one how reliable are they?
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
i am sure it can give you 10,000watts but who cares what they clamp at they cost way toooooo much and is way to big for the watts when you can get the same watts in a stetsom or soundigital for 1/4 the price and 1/4 the size...
Quote 0 0
jolurama
Quote:
Originally posted by dominic mrzena:
i am sure it can give you 10,000watts but who cares what they clamp at they cost way toooooo much and is way to big for the watts when you can get the same watts in a stetsom or soundigital for 1/4 the price and 1/4 the size...

personally probe this model. the truth I do not like much.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Quote 0 0
Gavin
why?
Quote 0 0
XquisitesoundZ
Those amps seem BAD ASS but I guess where a little to pricey for db drag guys to use or test cause I have not seen any power tests with these since they have bin out
Quote 0 0
emperor
Whe tryed 1 of those .
And i only want to say that a 7 kw board is better.
Whe cant get any clean signal out above 6kw.
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
well since you have it already all i can say is for daily use run at least 5 hc2400 kenetik batts or 4 XSpower d3100 batts. i am curious to see your results on the power test.
Quote 0 0
thechriswaterman
the aren't expensive any more im finding them for 1500 what amp would put out more power for 1500?
Quote 0 0
dominic mrzena
wow you are right they must have dropped the price within the past 6 months. i wonder why they are dropped in price? hmmmmmm.... well do some tests and let us know your results. if you are anywhere near chicago i have the meters if you want to test...
Quote 0 0
rally
how low have you wired that amplifier since you bought it
Quote 0 0
corrie3232
Didn't Car audio mag or either PasMag did a review on the Warhorse
Quote 0 0
scoupen
We clamped right at 9800 out of one of the first ones we had, 2ohms per side, 6 KHC2400s per amp.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy