jfoodstamp
I've been trying to get an RA from kinetik for over a month now and there phone message says they are moving and will be fully functional buy the week of november 9th I know it is only half way thru the week but I am starting to get concerned. Does anybody have any insight to what is really going on?
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
i heard they moved to like texas from ohio
Quote 0 0
john-hone
private message sent with some contact info
Quote 0 0
spluvs2install
yes kinetik is still in business. i just bought some batterys from them, but instead of thinking theyre shipping from ohio, theyre coming from texas, but rest assured, I have been reassured by erik that they're still around! Im glad, they make wonderful products and the customer service I have receieved as being a nobody has been wonderful!!
Quote 0 0
Tooloud_4_me
I still do not know how to get a hold of them. I have been calling the number on the website with only an answering machine and I even sent a email I hope to the right place and I still haven't gotten a hold of anyone. I do not know what is going on.
Quote 0 0
amish power
When you call in listen too the menu or dial 100
Quote 0 0
Double D
We haven't been able to get in contact with them for over 3 months for warrenty issue's for some of our customers, there recording states they shouldve been up and running almost three months ago, and they haven't updated that recording... My boss has asked me to find another battery to carry in our shop, can't carry something if you can't get customer service for over 3 months.
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
Is there anyone = to them in price and power? I wanted 4 of there batteries and now I can't get power setup I wanted.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
XS power
Quote 0 0
amish power
Quote:
Originally posted by Double D:
We haven't been able to get in contact with them for over 3 months for warrenty issue's for some of our customers, there recording states they shouldve been up and running almost three months ago, and they haven't updated that recording... My boss has asked me to find another battery to carry in our shop, can't carry something if you can't get customer service for over 3 months.
The recording that was on was an actual reception machine and not an answering machine. If you listened to it all the way through you would have gotten a menu. I just talked to Pat and he said to email him pats@kinetikaudio.com . Kinetik just got alot bigger and better, they were also booked pretty solid during CES.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy