DefenderMack
has anyone done testing on this amp. Im thinking about running 8 of the hifonics 12s in my s10 in 12cubes sealed. Major budget system
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
made by power acoustik and only does about 2300 watts and thats with a starting ohm of .5 i would get another amp there are much better out there that would give better power and better build that will last
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
I read somewhere that it does in the 3000's but i can't remember where.
Quote 0 0
DefenderMack
I only need 2400w. was also thinking about the audiopipe 3000d
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
audiopipe....buhahahahaha

dude email me I will give you a great discount just for being in the NAVY!!!! Audiopipe....to funny!!!
Quote 0 0
splnewbie
Quote:
Originally posted by DefenderMack:
I only need 2400w. was also thinking about the audiopipe 3000d
Actually its the ap30001d,and yes looks like complete junk to me

Quote 0 0
DefenderMack
Even with a HUGE discount I could not afford a 2400w=stetsom. the AP im sure will work well for me. I was just asking about the kole cause I found one locally really cheap
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
wow. that really is just two amps stuffed in one case.
Quote 0 0
DefenderMack
Still puts out power like any other amp would
Quote 0 0
splnewbie
Quote:
Originally posted by DefenderMack:
Even with a HUGE discount I could not afford a 2400w=stetsom. the AP im sure will work well for me. I was just asking about the kole cause I found one locally really cheap
They put out more watts then a kx2500.1 at half the price,but when they first came out they were not that cheap,make sure you have the electrical to support it,let people trash them all they want,I remember when people use to trash the lanzar opti line.
Quote 0 0
lostdutchman70523
the amp does 4,000 watts rms power @ 1 ohms mono
Quote 0 0
BigDave
I dont know about this amp but I clamped a Kole Audio 5500 watt amp and at .5 ohms it was doing 770 watts.
Quote 0 0
DefenderMack
not sure how you got that but I do remember a few years ago a guy on here got 1726w from the PA 3000db and they are basically the same amp
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
PA 3000db did like 2400 watts rms.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy