Goldn6
G'day

I'm wondering if someone has to be a paid up member to get their name on the world leader board for DB Drags?

I know that might be a bit of a noob question but thats because I am a newbie to the SPL world lol.... I have been to a few local comps in the last year and have been having fun, next month there is a dB Drag event here so I'm just wanting to know if I need to be a member just in case I get a half decent score lol

thanks
Dean.
Quote 0 0
Goldn6
G'day

I have to say having my question sit here unanswered for four or five days does not feel like much of a welcome to the world of dB Drag Racing lol.......

Dean.
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Just sign up as an associate member. It is free.
Quote 0 0
Goldn6
G'day Alex

I ended up doing that about 3 days ago and now just waiting for the confirmation email

There is an event here in my state next month and I plan on becoming a paid up member there just wasn't sure if I should sign up prior or not in case my car done a crazy big number lol

thanks for the reply
Dean.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Welcome man. I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question cause I have paid but I just wanted to say welcome to the SPL world. Good luck at your show.
Quote 0 0
Goldn6
G'day Mate thanks for the welcome

I think I have it sorted now, just waiting for the confirmation email about the free membership.

I'm looking forward to getting amongst it I have been in 3 sound offs now, the first two were just sort of somthing to do to fill in time at a car show but the third one was a dedicated SPL comp and I had a blast.

The comps I have been in you were allowed to sit in the car though so I'm not sure how I will go in dB Drags, on music with 1000 watts in a sedan I can hit a bit over 141db while sitting in the car so I'm hoping for somthing around that mark in dB Drags.

Dean.
Quote 0 0
Goldn6
Thanks to the powers that be for sending me out the email

Dean.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy