Boogie Woogie Show full post »
TeamSubGoPoof
We had a league game last night

Bowled a 203 a 174 and like a 180...my average is getting up there now

It was my 2nd 200 game and my 1st in league...I was happy
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
sorry to bring up an old post but mine and justins team won our monday night league and my other team won our thursday night leagues... justin and i start our PBA experience league tomorrow
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
congrats

I hope teamsubgopoof is getting better with his game.

I bowled a 176 or so my first game ever and I haven't broken 100 since
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by Iconoclast:
congrats

I hope teamsubgopoof is getting better with his game.

I bowled a 176 or so my first game ever and I haven't broken 100 since
lmao we bowled on the Chameleon pattern tonight....

Wow is all I can say lmao I bowled HORRIBLE

like a 145/140/166

But the good news is tonight was the night we establish our average and handicap so I'll be rocking a super high handicap for the new few weeks
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
I just got done with my league, ended up with a 195 avg, had a few bad weeks or that would have been a 200.

Im using a 8 year old ball that I think just doesnt react like it used to. I plan on getting another ball in the next few weeks, and then I am going to do some training with a former PBA bowler to try to improve my weak points (mainly my single pin spares)
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by 97Cavy:
I just got done with my league, ended up with a 195 avg, had a few bad weeks or that would have been a 200.

Im using a 8 year old ball that I think just doesnt react like it used to. I plan on getting another ball in the next few weeks, and then I am going to do some training with a former PBA bowler to try to improve my weak points (mainly my single pin spares)
the 10 pin kills my game.

I can convert almost all other spares but a 10 pin is a toss up for me
Quote 0 0
rival904
Not that it matters or anything, but Im a full time mechanic at a bowling alley.

24 lane house, 40hr/weeks, they have alot more problems than the average person sees.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by rival904:
Not that it matters or anything, but Im a full time mechanic at a bowling alley.

24 lane house, 40hr/weeks, they have alot more problems than the average person sees.
wow I bet, its crazy the way everything works lol
Quote 0 0
rival904
Its actually quite simple, our machines are over 30 years old, EVERYTHING is mechanical, from clearing the pin deck, to resetting the pins, to loading the pins, all done by a series of mecanical switches.

The only part where electronics come into play is the scoring system, it actually takes a picture of the remaining pins standing up and then thats how it records the score.
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 97Cavy:

the 10 pin kills my game.

I can convert almost all other spares but a 10 pin is a toss up for me
Yeah, same for me. I dont have a spare ball, so i use my normal ball, and just cant seem to flatten my hand to throw it straight, so I've got to try to throw it just right
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Well I've got a spare ball. It's just a 11 pound maxim plastic ball that I bought from a friend. Tomm I'm going to buy a 14 or 15 pound plastic ball so I can actually control it a little bit. And it'll actually be drilled to my hand
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Yeah, a kid who I use to be co-captain with back in highschool and I just started bowling again. He has an old plastic ball he offered to me for cheap that im gonna pick up this summer. Its one of the clear balls and has a hand grenade in it, looks cool as hell
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
we play on the chameleon again tonight, i dont really care for the way that they are doing this... we play each pattern 3 weeks in a row and then we are done with it, also they are going in alphabetical order so next pattern will be cheetah
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy