deaf tones
woody >*basketball*.*
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
Quote:
Originally posted by deaf tones:
woody >*basketball*.*
lol.

as for comparing MJ to anyone current, it doesn't fit. MJ was a pioneer of the sport, where as kobe is a great player. Julius Irving was another pioneer. In 15 years, who will remember Kobe? Probably just Lakers fans. In 15 years, people will still idolize MJ, the same way they did Julius. My 16 year old daughter never seen a live game with MJ playing, but knows damn well who he is and what he done for the sport. Kobe, as well as Lebron, will be forgotten.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Wilt Chamberlain ate my baby!
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Considering what everyone thinks/knows about Cleveland sports, imagine what taking a team like the Cleveland Cavaliers to a championship would have done for Lebron. He would have been able to go anywhere and write his own check. Instead, he threw hissy a fit and botched the playoffs. Then there is all the ensuing drama he has created. He's a good player but will never be "the man". I don't blame him for wanting to leave Cleveland but he could have done so much more for his career had he just showed the world he was a high enough cailbre player to take a cursed, ****ty team like the Cavs to a championship. Btw, I couldn't care less about Cleveland sports. I'm a die hard Pittsburgh fan...win, lose, or draw.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Lebron had absolutely no help,his teamate ****ed his mom, he was close to the coach and gen manager but the owner fired them and when Lebron left the owner and the city of cleveland showed their true colors.
Lebron doesn't care about checks he has money for days, Lebron wants to win and leaving that cursed city of cleveland sports was the only way.
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
Pitbull this is from the man himself.

Quote 0 0
Pitbull
Quote:
Originally posted by Team CNSS-Deron:
Pitbull this is from the man himself.

you smoking rocks? Jordan was talking about Kobe v Lebron... I could care less about that comparison... Im speaking on you putting Kobitch in the same class as MJ...
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
If you really pay attention you will see that he was passing the buck to Kobe. MJ will always be the man but Kobe is right there under him. P.S. I don't smoke rocks homie only brocolli.
Quote 0 0
Pitbull
Quote:
Originally posted by Team CNSS-Deron:
If you really pay attention you will see that he was passing the buck to Kobe. MJ will always be the man but Kobe is right there under him. P.S. I don't smoke rocks homie only brocolli.
smoking that stress will make you think shyt like that.....

Jordan > Kobitch
Quote 0 0
Team CNSS-Deron
Neva stress only the best KUSH homie. Like the LAKERS and KOBE.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy