Bassphobia
Please tell me that people don't get jacked like this all the time

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129262
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
thank god his alive

i think people who are involved in armed robberies should get the death penalty no ifs or whats about it. but only if its like first degree. people like the ones who jacked him dont deserve to be alive
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
A classic 'rear end bump jack'.

It's sad, but sometimes especially in the dark, you have to keep on driving just because of this very reason.
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Damn, its like the story just kept getting worse.
Quote 0 0
95stroked1500
Quote:
Originally posted by 1LOUDSUV:
thank god his alive

i think people who are involved in armed robberies should get the death penalty no ifs or whats about it. but only if its like first degree. people like the ones who jacked him dont deserve to be alive
seriously, write you congressman and express that!

spread it around, we all need to write.

it's long overdue we get some laws to get rid of the low lifes. since we can't do it the old fashioned way and kill those worthless horsethieves, they better put them in jail for the rest of their parasitic life.

all our representatives hear is the squawking of a few bunny huggers for easier punishments. people who want rapists, murderer, and thieves let back out,..... but in your neighborhood, not theirs.

we need to become the louder voice! public hangings! amputate thieves hands! texas gun laws nation wide!
Quote 0 0
bignoiz
I am aware of these low life tactics and I swear if anyone bumps my van I will just pull forward drop it into reverse and for all it's worth they will eat a reese hitch with a pintle recepticle attached and 9000 lbs of attitude along with it.

Mutha effin low life pieces of **** should be rounded up and...

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy